ZTH mech that screw up my car after RM$7K and nearly 3 months.

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
i am posting this so the bros and sis here can learn from my mistake. This mechanic lie alot and I trusted him and pay him in full.

For those that dunno my story. Can read here

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=53595

BAsically I gave this mech RM$7k and 3 months but in the end he just screw up my car.

User name in ZTH
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/mcfjiayong/UserInfo.jpg

HIs workshop close at 2pm. HIs worker didnt open shop cos he never pay worker too.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/mcfjiayong/NemGarage.jpg

My car in his workshop.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/mcfjiayong/Inside.jpg

My car towed away.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/mcfjiayong/Cartow.jpg

He open workshop for worker then he left. I tried to call him when i towing away but he refuse to pick up. His customer driving a honda city with air brush white tiger call him, he pick up.
I left about 6pm. when he knew about it about 10pm, he called me to scold me and demanded more money.

Some of his reasons when delaying my car.

1. "Your car ready, but someone rob my shop. Police is here. I cannot deliver to you."
2. "I send to you halfway, ECU spoil. so i tow back."
3. "My father in hospital. He got cancer.
4 "My grandmother died"
5. "I got some personal problems"
6. This was after i say he lie cos he said on the way but in the end never come.
"U keep acccusing me. I am angry. pissed off. I am turning back. You collect your car youself.

Then i went the next day. Car cannot start at all.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro ...

Sorry to listen to all those problems ... and thanks for sharing it with us.

As far as i am concern, it is purely a cheating case and if you want to play hard with him, you may lodge a police report and let him face the music ... and as far as i concern, there was a clear breach of contract.

By the way, NICE car and i am an avid follower of AEs, have 1 AE86 under touch up and 1 TE71 undergoing full restoration.

Where is your "midnight warrior" now? is it in good hand?

Chio

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
www.klgauto.zoomshare.com
this type of workshop mana boleh wan signboard also no have :thumpdown :thumpdown :thumpdown

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
This kinda mechanic should really put to suffer... if it happend to me.. i am sure to ...

1. cut his fingers ONE by ONE and slowly... CUT all 10 of them and then CUT his TOES also.. ONE BY ONE
2. dig a hole and bury him inside with cow shit.
4. take sharp metal piece and pierce through the grave killing him. take several shart metal piece. poke him to death
5. make sure his family is watching it.
6. shoot his family dead and burn them.. but leave the mechanic body in the shit hole. saparate him from his family. one burn one left half half on earth.

let us know the place so we can avoid and name. if can describe the bugger just in case he start another new workshop. :turtle:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
7500RPM said:
This kinda mechanic should really put to suffer... if it happend to me.. i am sure to ...

1. cut his fingers ONE by ONE and slowly... CUT all 10 of them and then CUT his TOES also.. ONE BY ONE
4. take sharp metal piece and pierce through the grave killing him. take several shart metal piece. poke him to death
6. shoot his family dead and burn them.. but leave the mechanic body in the shit hole. saparate him from his family. one burn one left half half on earth.

let us know the place so we can avoid and name. if can describe the bugger just in case he start another new workshop. :turtle:
Walau ehh ... u brutal to the max mann ... by the way, such cheater deserve it rite????

Can kawan with u, me JahaX ... u BrUtAl ... hahahaha

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
7500RPM said:

18PG!!!!!!!

k3vi3

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
ss3 pj
hmmm u the guy from singapore who converted to -edited- one ka?
i know one of the owners of the garage but then i dont know what happened to him also....this la that la..coz he ows me RM80 summore.
that time i went to the garage to do maintenance and saw your car there, apparently he told me its back in for repairs coz something wrong with the head or something
sorry man, i wish i could help you but i cant, this fella low profile since then call him also most of the times never pick up phone call....

Last edited:

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
wah......chun car u got there.....For me if i met this type of person, i rather be charged for murder than let my car suffer... :secruity: sad story man.... :thumpdown

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
7500RPM said:

this is my best picture of him.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/mcfjiayong/IMG_3011.jpghttp://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y1...ng/IMG_3011.jpg

Last edited:

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
k3vi3 said:
hmmm u the guy who converted to blacktop one ka?
i know one of the owners of the garage but then i dont know what happened to him also....this la that la..coz he ows me RM80 summore.
that time i went to the garage to do maintenance and saw your car there, apparently he told me its back in for repairs coz something wrong with the head or something
sorry man, i wish i could help you but i cant, this fella low profile since then call him also most of the times never pick up phone call....
tts why. most of the time call him he never pick up. he only pick up if you have money to give him.

like the honda city that deliver to his workshop, once call, immediately he pick up. bastard...

The other owner is Kelvin aka BOBO in ZTH right?

Last edited:

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
k3vi3 said:
hmmm u the guy who converted to blacktop one ka?
The car is not BACK in to do head lorr..

the car never left his place. i think he is going to close soon. If anyone know a honda city with full body white tiger painting. pls faster ask him to leave the place.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=64496

The highlight of the action packed day was in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience