zoohalee car wash!

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
yeah...and dun wear jeans also...last time one of the washer who wore jeans was trying to scrub my roof and i think his jeans got like small metal button...so scratch the side of my car....and i would propose a bikini wash....once a month...get chicks to wash cars AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :rolleyes:

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

s15,
yeah iam always there one...if not u can give me a call at 012-2806534! heheh thanks...

coldfish,
come come...hehehhe

nicky7,
erm...its depends...how safe ur engine wiring are...bare in mind u must tell me what to cover in the engine as well...

kurt,
hahahha...thank u for supporting me! hehe

g88,
i wont lie to u..the chemical that wash the engine which we call a degreaser have the posibbility to spoild ur paint, however if u to particular about ur engine bay paint, better dun do it...or maybe i can put less the degrreaser and combine it with more water. to hopefully avoid this things

extremech,
hm...ur right...nanti i tell my boys...but yesterday none of them wear that kind of things

static,
i oso wear jeans...but u think zaman 60 an ka mau pakai itu small metal things? hahahah

BeRG

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
finally i got a reason to wash my car.... my car havent wash since march still can wash r? no extra charge ok :P

will pay u a visit some time this week :)

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
zoohalee,
is the car wash in shell itself ??? me just staying around there ... tmn sri manja .. hahahahaha .. so if got car wash near my place open by zth member all the more reason to support but my car wash every month only .. very kow kotor one .. especially the front rims full of brake dust .. :rolleyes:

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
berg ur alive...meehhe jjk....

yolk...yeap its inside the shell itself...but until now i still dunno how to get to that place....mehehehehe....yalah my car not fast maa....i dun have the reason to go SS Racing mehehehehe....

eclips3

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Kuala lumpur
zoo: u hired sexy ah mois to work ah? heheheh...

if not i can proposed waikitfire.. he likes to wash plugs

btw, i thought ur station's in shah alam?

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
:P Zooo..Congrats!!

very soon you'll be one of the miilionaires in ZTH..hehehe :P ..soon drive big big cars..

p/s: your sis washes the car? i come bring 10 cars..hehehe.. ;)

Tri-plateE2

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Zul,

Congrats. Will find time and come over. Eh, maybe you can be the distributor for zth stickers for old klang road leh...

Btw what's the price for car polishing?

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
hie zoo,

i would be interested to have my car wash..hmmm but can u provide map or clear direction ar..coz im not that familar with the area ;) thanx .. all the best pal :)

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
Everybadi... if wanna go to Zoo's car wash... get MotorTrader... there got SS Racing location and the Shell oso in it as far as I can remember... hehehe
Zoo.. free advertising laaaa.... Y don't propose to SS Racing : SS Racing customer oso must wash car after change things... oil here and there... fingerprint, palmprint, footprint summore!!! it's a win win tact looo...

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
Zoo my fren... well u know me .. u know the car... ;)

i think i confident now to wash the engine bay.. coz u are going to be there... right?.. u know the does and dont.. hheeee :D

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

berg,
pls do come heheh! same price!...

yolk,
yeah! the shell itself...behind it!...come pls! give u the price i offered. but u must tell me who u r first ler! hehehe

satanic,
thanks man!

eclips3,
if i want to hire pretty ah moi u will be the first to receive my call! hehehehe

tri-plate2,
thanks man! zth sticker! hm...can NP but i must now how to get it first! heheh
polish now still not yet avalaible because i want me and my boys to learn how to polish car damn damn damn satissfied to the customner one, not simply do...

kopi,
hahahah! yeah u right man! the map to ss racing i should modify it a bit and do it for my car wash location,
hope ss racing dont mind

gibod,
come come! i wanna wash my old car! engine oso last time i myself who wash it! using the degreaser,

firstly,
i like to thank everyone who supporty me! yes i do admit there's a lot of difficulties in my 2 days in opening, however most of the customer satisfied with my work for the time being, iam trying to be detail as possible. cant be that perfect. iam still human! hehehe...

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Dude its ur car at the paint shop there ah?
black ek am I rite?

ace2

Nov 15, 2003
zoo, got buffet onot during ur official opening?? its still on soft opening rite??
kekeke..congratz... ;)

GTI4740

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Visit site
Guys, I strongly recommend Zoo's car wash. The Carlos kaki wash our cars there. I did mine there to.. The quality is better than autoglym and the boys is very carefull with your car. You guy's hud check it out..

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
Zoo... ur place clean interior oso?.. i though wanna get my seat wash.. can ah?... :D

Zoo.. u open on saturday and sunday?... As u koso now.. normal days very difficult... no time... :(

Best is on Sunday... Got plenty of time to do washing... body.. engine.. clean interior... basuh seat... :rolleyes: thought of doing it one shot... :D

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by ][zoohalee][vtec][@Jun 29 2004, 07:18 AM
s15,
yeah iam always there one...if not u can give me a call at 012-2806534! heheh thanks...

coldfish,
come come...hehehhe

nicky7,
erm...its depends...how safe ur engine wiring are...bare in mind u must tell me what to cover in the engine as well...

kurt,
hahahha...thank u for supporting me! hehe

g88,
i wont lie to u..the chemical that wash the engine which we call a degreaser have the posibbility to spoild ur paint, however if u to particular about ur engine bay paint, better dun do it...or maybe i can put less the degrreaser and combine it with more water. to hopefully avoid this things

extremech,
hm...ur right...nanti i tell my boys...but yesterday none of them wear that kind of things

static,
i oso wear jeans...but u think zaman 60 an ka mau pakai itu small metal things? hahahah
zoohalee,

i also not sure which part need to cover, i didnt wash my engine before... :lol:
i driving a stock SV4...

;)

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
hmmm correct me if im wrong...but usually we shud cover the distributor and the throttle body area ie. open pod filters....other than that just keep a look out on any expose wires ler....i dun think there will be any major problem if we cover these major parts.....but i do believe Volvo cars are not supposed to wash the engine...i dunno why...theres been cases that volvo cars cannot start after the engine is washed....

as for the route...i only know one...that is using NPE...from sunway masuk NPE...pay the RM1.60 toll and just go straight....until u can see the tall Shell Station tower on ur right...then keep right...and when u saw an overhead bridge...go down on the left to make a u turn back...and just drive until u arrive at the shell....other than that...sorry i dunno the way....meeheheheh...i used this route yesterday..... :rolleyes: