zoohalee car wash!

• Thread starter ][zoohalee][vtec][
  • Start date
  • Replies 187
  • Views 17K
recently there's been a police RAID at my crwash and they took my ILLEGEAL worker and one of them is my best polish boy...

so now since i dun have any polish boy other than me (which sometimes i so lazy to do polish alotugh the money is there and it took maybe 95% of my strengh i will only do it when i have the mood) sorry to say this...but its true...i polish a wira lately and it took me around 4 to 5 hours to finish the 3 step and after that i couldnt even feel my fingers! due to kau kau kena tekan the bloody machine to do nicer result...so see la if i have the mood i announce..

hehehhee...

unless i can find a new LEGAL polish boy...hehehhee...

takecare

nvm zoohalee....my gf's alarm siren is back to normal.....eheheheh....dah sot sot den balik normal...

anyway....ur car wash n engine wash is good....just need to be more detail to wrap things up under da hood.....eheheh....good job bro ~

zoo..
last time i go engine wash alwiz gearbox masuk air one...wash till i scare ard
change manual gear oil=5times of engine washing...therefore i never go wash engine for i think 3 yrs liao :lol:

will u wrap the thingy b4 u proceed washing it?

wrap the gearbox????where got...even the shop carwash oso only wrap the essentials distributor/carburettor...airfilter...and mebe in the future car alarm loudspeaker....it seems that its ur gearbox that is the problem...cos gearbox are situated at the bottom of the car...which means that u cannot even drive ur car when its raining...cos water will go in....check ur gb ler...sure got holes

Originally posted by kinki_kidz®@Sep 22 2004, 11:08
zoo..
last time i go engine wash alwiz gearbox masuk air one...wash till i scare ard
change manual gear oil=5times of engine washing...therefore i never go wash engine for i think 3 yrs liao :lol:

will u wrap the thingy b4 u proceed washing it?
wa la ne...this one better i dun do just to gain rm6 iam able to put myself into trouble...hehehhehee.... :)

close today ah...cuti my business...

Still got open ar?! Hehe...i'm newbie Sunday got open ar?! If can i will come now for washing. I'm thinking to look for a car wash at P.J is kinda hard. :tongue:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom