zoohalee car wash!

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
Zoo my fren... well u know me .. u know the car... ;)

i think i confident now to wash the engine bay.. coz u are going to be there... right?.. u know the does and dont.. hheeee :D

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

berg,
pls do come heheh! same price!...

yolk,
yeah! the shell itself...behind it!...come pls! give u the price i offered. but u must tell me who u r first ler! hehehe

satanic,
thanks man!

eclips3,
if i want to hire pretty ah moi u will be the first to receive my call! hehehehe

tri-plate2,
thanks man! zth sticker! hm...can NP but i must now how to get it first! heheh
polish now still not yet avalaible because i want me and my boys to learn how to polish car damn damn damn satissfied to the customner one, not simply do...

kopi,
hahahah! yeah u right man! the map to ss racing i should modify it a bit and do it for my car wash location,
hope ss racing dont mind

gibod,
come come! i wanna wash my old car! engine oso last time i myself who wash it! using the degreaser,

firstly,
i like to thank everyone who supporty me! yes i do admit there's a lot of difficulties in my 2 days in opening, however most of the customer satisfied with my work for the time being, iam trying to be detail as possible. cant be that perfect. iam still human! hehehe...

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Dude its ur car at the paint shop there ah?
black ek am I rite?

ace2

Nov 15, 2003
zoo, got buffet onot during ur official opening?? its still on soft opening rite??
kekeke..congratz... ;)

GTI4740

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Visit site
Guys, I strongly recommend Zoo's car wash. The Carlos kaki wash our cars there. I did mine there to.. The quality is better than autoglym and the boys is very carefull with your car. You guy's hud check it out..

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
Zoo... ur place clean interior oso?.. i though wanna get my seat wash.. can ah?... :D

Zoo.. u open on saturday and sunday?... As u koso now.. normal days very difficult... no time... :(

Best is on Sunday... Got plenty of time to do washing... body.. engine.. clean interior... basuh seat... :rolleyes: thought of doing it one shot... :D

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by ][zoohalee][vtec][@Jun 29 2004, 07:18 AM
s15,
yeah iam always there one...if not u can give me a call at 012-2806534! heheh thanks...

coldfish,
come come...hehehhe

nicky7,
erm...its depends...how safe ur engine wiring are...bare in mind u must tell me what to cover in the engine as well...

kurt,
hahahha...thank u for supporting me! hehe

g88,
i wont lie to u..the chemical that wash the engine which we call a degreaser have the posibbility to spoild ur paint, however if u to particular about ur engine bay paint, better dun do it...or maybe i can put less the degrreaser and combine it with more water. to hopefully avoid this things

extremech,
hm...ur right...nanti i tell my boys...but yesterday none of them wear that kind of things

static,
i oso wear jeans...but u think zaman 60 an ka mau pakai itu small metal things? hahahah
zoohalee,

i also not sure which part need to cover, i didnt wash my engine before... :lol:
i driving a stock SV4...

;)

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
hmmm correct me if im wrong...but usually we shud cover the distributor and the throttle body area ie. open pod filters....other than that just keep a look out on any expose wires ler....i dun think there will be any major problem if we cover these major parts.....but i do believe Volvo cars are not supposed to wash the engine...i dunno why...theres been cases that volvo cars cannot start after the engine is washed....

as for the route...i only know one...that is using NPE...from sunway masuk NPE...pay the RM1.60 toll and just go straight....until u can see the tall Shell Station tower on ur right...then keep right...and when u saw an overhead bridge...go down on the left to make a u turn back...and just drive until u arrive at the shell....other than that...sorry i dunno the way....meeheheheh...i used this route yesterday..... :rolleyes:

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
ada map kah?
the road there is farking messy..
if dun familiar wit the road....
have to pay 1.60 toll eh..

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by synail@Jun 29 2004, 11:16 PM
Dude its ur car at the paint shop there ah?
black ek am I rite?
sorry dude wrong car
the car were damn messy dude
front n rear

heheheh I stay around there lah
pump fuel there oso

:ph34r:

Tri-plateE2

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Visited zul's new car wash centre today, and for a newbie in the car wash business, he is really good!!

I'm probably 1 of the fussiest when it comes to car wash, and I'm very particular about the way my car is washed. Well in this case, I rate zul's car wash 5 star.

Why?
1. General: Every inch of the car is given attention to.
2. Rims : Usually what you see is the guys washing only the visible part, but zul and his boys is even washing the inner part of the rims.
3. Underneath: Although no undercarriage services, every possible attempt to reach the car's underneath is made.
4. Exhaust: Even the exhaust is well taken care of.
5. Drying: He even uses the tyre pressure gun to dry the sides.
6. Vacuum: Every single inch is vacummed.

Which part do I like most?
Washing the rims, underneath and of course, the reasonable price.

Gosh, sounds like a marketing person liao....anyway in short I have never seen such care given to my car at a reasonable price apart from myself.

By the way, for landmark to his shop, just look out for the brothers in 6th mile, and turn in when you see the Shell station ahead.

p.s. zul, it's worth my trip all the way to your shop!! :D

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

thanks guys,
i try my very best to give more better service next time! hehehe...yeah how satanic direct my car wash from the NPE correct....but still i have less time to do the map, go to my car wash at 9am and go back at 10 makan malam lagi, wa la ne! balik tido like hell man! sommore today one of my boy cuti la pulak!! thats why i struggeling to do the car a bit faster...

about polish and waxing
for the time being we wont supply yet! because i want everything to be perefect when it been supply...i oso will use my car as the first bate and also my family car to ensure everything goes well before others! hehe...give me about 4 month time...and i will make sure u got even better service and really valueable price!!

triplate-2
thanks for u comment. honestly i didnt really think i done ur car well enuff...thats because it was quiet dark, if its during sunshine even better! it sohai punya lampu blow pulak! hehehe...

hizam,
heheheh...thanks man! hehehe

erm...sorry about ppl from other side if wanna come to my car wash u have to pay toll, it was not my choice...but what i can do that is supply a cheap rate...that i stated before...and the very best quality...heheh! thanks guys!

gibod,
yeah i open on weekends! hehe..

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

synail,
no ler...my car always at my car wash! hehehe...wash everyday oso! nothing esle to do mah! heheheh

ali_g,
come come! hehehe

nicky7,
erm...i dun fully recommend that to wash a continental car, scared if something happen, altought the car washer will not be liable if something happen to ur car when they wash ur engine..i still that is not really a good idea...for now i accept HONDA, MITSU and PROTON engine cause i have exprince in washing the engine before and i know where to cover and how to take care of it...sorry man..

my HP number: 012-2806534! zuhaili
heheh..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all, i'm a newbie so please don't bash ya :X-:

i have a 1.6 Gen2 and wondering what kind of performance parts to put in. my cousin adviced me on installing a bolt-on supercharger to get better torque. is that a good idea?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience