Why do some of the drivers stick their hand out while they drive?

4agze: i didnt say they r idiot la.just curious wanna know y.

duke: i wined it down only at night,cuz my stupid dad tint till too dark la.cant even c the side mirror u know..but bout the hand losing part..no doubt. :wink:

silverfish: thanks for not using the FUCKING.good job. :smile:

:tee:

Last edited:
maybe they are addicted like ciggy, used to it, air-con faulty, ketiak busuk so need fresh air lor cos air-con is circulated ma (jokes)...:D

elainenicklaus said:
4agze: i didnt say they r idiot la.just curious wanna know y.
:tee:

frankly, whats the problem with hand out?

btw, i used to own a satria, 1st batch, thats mean 7-8 years back. the past few years, the air-condition didnt work well and it cause me to wind down the window. due to lack of $, n save $ without air-cond. i end up with window down, hand out of it. (of coz only right hand)

even now, i m driving a new car, i still get used to it, friends keep blaming whats the point havin new car without turning on the air-cond. Sometimes, ppl have their reason.

sometime i also take my hand out to take parking ticket and pay toll...consider beng or not?:D
i hate those smoking with 1 hand out especially while i riding my bike.

hehe, while u r riding motorcycle?? just crash their hand lo, see hows their responde...kekeke

how does it affect anyone else if any particular driver would wanna wind down their windows? dammit, can't anyone just mind their own business? i for one drive with the windows down occasionally when

1) im having a fag and i dont wanna make my car smell of cigs, thus i wind down my sides window + the front passengers window too.. and yes, i drive a manual and it's possible to still change gears with a cigg in hand.. in fact, it's easier to drive with a cigg in hand than a hp in hand.

2) when my fuel tank is running low and i'm low in cash and stuck in a bloody traffic and i need to conserve my fuel resources.

i just don't see a point in labelling other people idiots just because u don't understand their reasons for doing so.. i don't see ur point in flaming them so can i call u an idiot? i'm not here to spit an ill shit on anyone aight.. just staking my claim.. take it easy

elainenicklaus said:
oh yeah..
i forgot to add.
they do put their hand on the roof too.
wah.. how to put the hand on roof??.. so long ar their hand??..

wait till i slice off their hand when overtaking them la... muahaha... see they dare to hand their hands out or not... :secruity:

tonginho:the running out of fuel n no $ part.i did that also la.u know la,naza,damn sek yau!!n i never call ppl idiot de la.as who say ar?make love,not war.
i wined down the window if my car got food smell after i tapao.

Last edited:
im.... sorry? luckily i dont smoke, so i hope its safe to say that i contribute to just 50% of the eyesore, but if its really such an eyesore.. thats all i can say. im sorry.

driving at nite or in a 'relatively' clean area during the day with windows down & a/c off does help me go abit further with the same amount of fuel. im sorry if my fuel conserving practices earn me the title of idiot or poyo or think-ure-so-cool shithead.

i admit to occasionally getting lost in delusions of being tak i mean, itsuki by putting my elbow on the door and palming my chin and making a sleepy face while cruising.. so yes, i look like a retard and thus i am sorry.

still aint gonna stop me from doing it (i dont hang my whole fore arm out the window, just an elbow), coz i aint doing it purposely with the intention to diss or annoy anyone. if anyone feels annoyed its their problem. this apology is the best i can do. besides.. my car doesnt have a right side armrest :D

i dont do the kind of sticking hand out thats dangerous to me.

eh..
y nowadays everyone so mung ar?calm down la.
i didnt say u all idiot think u r so cool this la that la also..
me sometimes also did that,y i wanna say u all r stupid wor.
peace la man,peace... :tee:

hands out easier to show middle finger to people with zth stickers,fiats,alfaromeos,beemers unless m5,felali,f1 wannabes,cops,traficc and the list goes on.......

Top Bottom