Why do some of the drivers stick their hand out while they drive?

Dunno, I'll take a guess though...because...they are fucking idiots?

ChuckY said:
cool mah...hand sticking out + a ciggy = extra cool...even on a hot afternoon
Yeah, especially cool when a big lorry passes and pumps a nice cloud of soot into the face and the dash.

Seriously, i hate this kind of drivers. They think themselves look cool, but the fact they are not. I always overtake them. :dancing2:

simplythebest said:
Seriously, i hate this kind of drivers. They think themselves look cool, but the fact they are not. I always overtake them. :dancing2:
hehe..
but smetimes when im driving at night i just cant help it la,really need to wined it down,if not cant even c the side mirror also.
my stupid old bean tint the naza window till cant c at all.
especially hes so damn old d,dunno tint it for what.himself bukan leng chai.takut bei lui gep meh?

si|verfish said:
Dunno, I'll take a guess though...because...they are fucking idiots?
I really think you should be a president of some kind of club or something like that.
What about you be the Flaming Crew leader and I be your sidekick??

I can say that not only malaysian do that, when i was in Aust.. those WOG (another version of italian Ah Beng) do the same hand sticking out, some time they even put their hand on the roof of the
car!!
i have no idea y they do that... i guess they think it look pretty cool

icezboy said:
I can say that not only malaysian do that, when i was in Aust.. those WOG (another version of italian Ah Beng) do the same hand sticking out, some time they even put their hand on the roof of the
car!!
i have no idea y they do that... i guess they think it look pretty cool
oh yeah..
i forgot to add.
they do put their hand on the roof too.

NOSkill said:
I really think you should be a president of some kind of club or something like that.
What about you be the Flaming Crew leader and I be your sidekick??
Flattered...but no thanks...too much hassle, responsibilities and shit...

I might consider something like an honorary chairman or something along those lines where I don't have to do fuck all.

:tee:

Last edited:
si|verfish said:
Flattered...but no thanks...too much hassle, responsibilities and shit...

I might consider something like an honorary chairman or something along those lines where I don't have to do fuck all.

:tee:
flaming crew leader dont have to work de la.talk only ma.sure ok for u 1. :biggrin:

but what's the point of this topic? if some people like to put their hands out from the window so just let them be lor, doesn't mean he has to be an idiot to do that.

peace out

Firstly I think that if you stick your hand out in KL traffic, you run the risk of losing it.

Secondly I can't understand how people can wind their windows down in KL when traffic is bad, weather is blazing hot and the air is polluted. Only possible explanation would be aircond rosak lah.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom