Which HU got ???

ja50n

500 RPM
May 21, 2004
USJ / Melaka
Anyone knows of any head unit that can pluck in the ipod or any mp3s player on the head unit itself ?? means on the head unit got the hole for audio in .....
thx alot

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
i think there are a number of HU that got this function, if im not mistaken larr, cause ive seen those blaupunk(dunno how to spell) ones on my dad's car lastime got worr....or izzit clariaon? dunno lorr, those stock HU on Peugeot cars... :P ehehheh

sagamann

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
guys was just wondering,cant we use the AUX function on players as the input,i think it playes the same role,in my naka there is a aux input....correct me if im wrong..can get a rca adapter and plug in the ipod :D

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Please read the features CAREFULLY!!...Pioneer 'claims' its iPod ADAPTER READY meaning you still have to buy that piece of adapter.

Usually you can find a adapter cable to convert the ipod earjack to RCA and just plug into the AUX rca of the HU BUT using this method you won't be able to controll/scroll songs from the HU itself,you only able to control the volume but the cost is MINIMAL....converter cable is cheap to make.

Another way FOR iPOD only is to buy an Alpine iPOD ready HU,Get the interface BOX(rm450 FROM kf AUDIO) and plug into the iPOD.This way you can control the ipod from the HU itself including scrolling for songs and accessing folders! but the HU+interface+iPOD price isn't cheap.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hehe i seen alot of people with diy stuff,but so far i never seen this thread come out (correct me if i am wrong) ...so anyone here diy it b4...

use ball bering... those round type...with bering inside...then just diy the cover ...suits bling bling rims better.(coz of flat surface....chrome rims espically)..then just find a way to stick it on to the ori rims.....anyone care to try..hehehhe..just my 2 cents
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience