Spinner wheels

blue_hippo

Jun 16, 2004
hehe i seen alot of people with diy stuff,but so far i never seen this thread come out (correct me if i am wrong) ...so anyone here diy it b4...

use ball bering... those round type...with bering inside...then just diy the cover ...suits bling bling rims better.(coz of flat surface....chrome rims espically)..then just find a way to stick it on to the ori rims.....anyone care to try..hehehhe..just my 2 cents

khguan

Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
wah... well i think can be done.. just get some bearings n rimcovers... heheh

not a big prob... but if i wanto try it.. wun be so soon lar... since got ppl give idea.. i'll think about it hehe... make liao use for a while then sell it haha...

blue_hippo

Jun 16, 2004
no dont makeit ahbeng
make it super nice....for the cover...try using the fiber glass...or the sheet of fiber..cut it out nice nice...then spray it...if nice already send it to the designer shop to do the custome metal sheet....all that can be done..but donno how to stick it on oni..later.hheeeehe

Joeker

Walking Dead
Jinjang
SPINNER RIM COVER?

Pls don't do it man. Honestly, VERY AH BENG.

"Friends don't let Friends drive BENG"

Pingu

May 5, 2005
blue_hippo said:
no dont makeit ahbeng
make it super nice....for the cover...try using the fiber glass...or the sheet of fiber..cut it out nice nice...then spray it...if nice already send it to the designer shop to do the custome metal sheet....all that can be done..but donno how to stick it on oni..later.hheeeehe

sounds more beng than your first idea

Jackie Leong

Dec 24, 2003
cooltechz.blogspot.com
i once saw a taxi right beside our car with these spinning wheels.. my younger sister pointed it out at first (earlier i just saw it simply jutting out.. didn't expect anything else..) then saw it spinning and spinning.. end up my whole family inside the car laugh to the max.. :p

khguan

Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
wahahaha!! yeah rite...!!

mayb can use 13" rim covers.. spray balck inside... then add on 15" or 16" spinning covers on de outside... paint it white or other colors.. muahahaha

khguan

Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
wah... imagine of it onli already feel like ah beng...

if wanto do sure make ppl turn head... then followed by fingers pointing.... and later u hear loud laughing.. waaahahahaha!!!

kruger

Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
khguan said:
wah... imagine of it onli already feel like ah beng...

if wanto do sure make ppl turn head... then followed by fingers pointing.... and later u hear loud laughing.. waaahahahaha!!!
saw one stock iswara yesterday near jalan megat harun at bukit mertajam, the is stock green with bling bling spinner wheel cover.... :D :D hahahaha!!!! very ah beng one!!! :D sad didn't have any camera with me...

mivecmerah

Apr 28, 2005
ya.....very ah beng....
if u really degil want to b ah beng....just go to brother's......there u will see them selling ah beng spinner...

just wish u luck.....
i saw 1,really look alike ah beng....... :D

blue_hippo

Jun 16, 2004
who degil????

i seen an iswara oso at puchong using the spinner cover......really ugly...where as i check for an 15 inch spinner wheels ..for 5k us...not yet plus shipment...sighhh so expansive

Hi all..

I've got problem with my car a/c. suddenly feel did not cold. And in this video this is what my compressor behavior. Is it normal? When I open throttle a bit, the compressor cut off.

air con compressor cut off - YouTube