Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Harrier, BMW's, Gti's quite hot in the market

Toyota: Harrier, Fortuner, Hilux and don't count out Vios and Altis as well
Mitsu: Storm, Evo ( mainly for parts )
Honda: CR-V
Proton: GTi ( mainly for parts )
BMW: 3 'er

The above are all-time favorite.. Others depends on demands..

When there are demands for cheap parts, the low-life will act... :thefinger:

hmmm..any car can be thief magnet,..so,what make them scared to steal a car?..and trace ur car back?

Viper?..no..
Black mamba?..

Dog tag?...can be consider..hihi..:biggrin:

hmmm..any car can be thief magnet,..so,what make them scared to steal a car?..and trace ur car back?

Viper?..no..
Black mamba?..

Dog tag?...can be consider..hihi..:biggrin:

Rottweiler will do the job....hihi:thefinger:

I personal vote for Evo, bcoz the parts of evo is high demanding compare to other car like GTR, impreza, fairlady and so on. Evo's part can use for other car but others cant~ Just my view~

yeah evo would be the easiest to steal and sell also

I personal vote for Evo, bcoz the parts of evo is high demanding compare to other car like GTR, impreza, fairlady and so on. Evo's part can use for other car but others cant~ Just my view~

100% AGREE...DAMN u evo wanabe:mad:

yeah evo would be the easiest to steal and sell also
good for robbery as well... ehhehee...:biggrin:
easy to handle, 4 doors(easy to run-in-&-out), powerful wit 4wd that no any prob to drive into jungle....:biggrin: this is really a very good car... somemore, easy to maintain that most of the foreman in malaysia oso know to do if compare wit scooby... ehehehe.... :biggrin:

Gti's , civics ...

at times...anything that has wheels is a thief magnet.

Well, i have seen jusco trolly's being stolen too bro...several times...this is no joke :burnout:

Bump: Well, i have seen jusco trolly's being stolen too bro...several times...this is no joke :burnout:

Well, i have seen jusco trolly's being stolen too bro...several times...this is no joke :burnout:

Bump: Well, i have seen jusco trolly's being stolen too bro...several times...this is no
joke :burnout:

WHAT!!!!!!TROLLY ALSO!!!!!:stupid:

no joke, i ever saw a bunch of some races pull a line of trolley up to their lorry.. in Carefour Seberang Perai... & Giant Shah Alam...

trolly also 1 2 curi meh...haiyo....people today so desperate...

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom