What's the stupidest "race" you've seen in Msia?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

arsenalfc9

Feb 27, 2005
da 613, Canada
Visit site
hello ppl... i don't know if this has been discussed before but last weekend me and a couple of my buds went out at nite. On the way back home, I've got to say I had the pleasure of seeing the stupidest street "race" or stunt I've ever witnessed here in Msia. Basically, on the stretch leading to Jln Duta and the Penchala Link, I saw a somewhat modded Proton Wira "cucuking" a law-abiding Ferrari 360 Modena. At first I think the Ferrari was just ignoring the dude but when he kept on "cucuking" him the Ferrari just floored the accelerator and basically evaded the Wira like in a blink of an eye, the Wira takde malu still tried to catch up wit the Ferrari... HAHAHA... come on lah rite Italian Stalion vs Proton... HAHAHA but yeah I've seen some stupid stunts and races here (superman rempits, kancil vs subaru, etc.) but this honestly takes the cake... HAHAHA... so thought I'd just ask the fellow members of this forum if they've seen anything as stupid as this before... :retarded:

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
nyummm... the wira owner work thill 8th generation still cannot pay... not to be rude... r these people so dumb.. trying to cucuk car that the price far expensive than his, l8er after kiss ass, just know to smile like innocent people... haih... really upset with this kind of people...

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
whats so stupid ? lots of wiras have better power-to-weight ratios than a 360.
challenging a ferrari is a rare chance and not to be missed

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
hahhaaa... some ppl just wanna hear the sound of the ferarri leh i think .. i also tried to keep up with a celica one time for fun wat, then the celica floored and fly away .. i smile only. felt like putting hand out n wave or thumbs up for a friendly gesture ...

but dunno la if he thinking the same ... sometimes wen somebody do sumthing, u cannot only think of the negative side.

Last edited:

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
okay......

an inline4 VS. a V12?

power to weight ratio is nothing.the wira can be made out of paper and it will stil lose.

amadeus

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
not sure what i have seen is considered a silly race or not but saw a kelisa trying to "cucuk" a perdana at north south highway last few months back :)

Jimbitz

Feb 27, 2004
Petaling Jaya
jimbitz187.cjb.net
hehe

Fluffy said:
an inline4 VS. a V12?

power to weight ratio is nothing.the wira can be made out of paper and it will stil lose.
maybe the wira can win if the driver is far better. :shcokedcamo: anyway, just one stupid theory. :p

by the way, if the ferrari is only cruising slowly on the right lane when the left lane is empty I didn't mind to be right behind that car, just not very close... I hate people who hog the lane. :)

Excalibur

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
Visit site
Argee with NITRUS... arsenalfc9, As you see it might stupid for you...

As for the wira driver he might pyscho the Ferrari driver... Keep on tailed up the ferrari to make the ferrari driver wanna show off......

The wira driver might happy can hear ferrari sound and see fast car...as the wira driver dont have the change to drive a ferrari. That normally ppl want see Fast car right?? And the ferrari driver WTF.. Just wasting my petrol......

I got lots of this kind of psycho on the road...LORRY... MOTORCYCLE STOCK KANCIL,WIRA Keep fellow my ass than when i speed they dont actually chase me coz i thing they just want to hear my SQV.... Wasting big time..

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Definitely the Wira driver knows he can't win but i do think its all just for fun. To see and hear how the Ferrari accelerates. In fact, most of the time when i see Ferrari's, they're mostly driving at 5% of their potential. Slow, steady and i have this feeling they like to be watched.

However, i witnessed a few Ferrari's accelerating like nobody's business. The sound is simply fabulous. There's one yellow F360 which came out in the papers boasting some special exhaust. I've seen it and heard that car accelerates. Boy...not for the weak hearted. It'll make them reach orgasm!!

Excalibur

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
Visit site
prodigy said:
Definitely the Wira driver knows he can't win but i do think its all just for fun. To see and hear how the Ferrari accelerates. In fact, most of the time when i see Ferrari's, they're mostly driving at 5% of their potential. Slow, steady and i have this feeling they like to be watched.

Yes.... Agree agree....

phibitis

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2005
www.mrkobe.blogspot.com
Well, apparently malaysia is full of stupid races on streets.
All there happen very often.

There was once i was driving back to Klang from BU at NKVE. I was on the right lane. Then i saw a S15 coming real fast. So i let him go. And after the S13 passed by, i saw a stock satria chasing that S13. I was like " bro, you have any idea the car u chasing has at least 200hp ? "

There are more. But just too lazy to write here. Haha.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
So the Wira driver told his friend in his car.........
"Let's cucuk the PUTRA"

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
haha..i saw putra race with supra b4..duno wat highway is it..cheras area one..putra coming out white smoke but the supra still flooring the pedal..haha! funny...so funny!

EDMAN

Known Member
Jul 10, 2004
puchong
Visit site
i saw kancil trying to race with 350z!!..nah actually the kancil just trying to snap photos of the 350z...but the kancil doesnt manage to take any photos at last..summore err..wira revved beside r34gtr but after 5seconds we cant see the wira already...but i'd really saw some sportcars lost to modded protons too larr...hehe..mayb sportcar drivers use to it already larr..just let them win sometimes...

Last edited:

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
Last week i go to shopping in 1-Utama with my GF.1 proton iswara keep on cucuk me.He thought his new iswara damm geng can win my Modded wira.He cucuk me until his car suddenly stop at sideway and my friend is a mechanic who drive another car and stop by and check his car and he earn money from the iswara because fixing his car.HEHEHE:regular_smile:
Next time gave people cucuk until his car spoil.U can earn some cash from him by fixing his car.If u are mechanic or know how to fix car

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Trying something new here guys, especially for those who haven't been following our social channels. I've been getting plenty of questions on YouTube especially regarding manual shifting H&T etc so I was thinking of compiling them here or creating a series of post revolving on driving topics

I hope this helps anyone searching for answers on footwork and such, let's dicuss

I'll start with this one:
How to Shift Quicker

View attachment 572362

View attachment 572361 ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience