What's the stupidest "race" you've seen in Msia?

wah.. work at showroom with supercar so great...
imagine.. i am worker there
when boss not around i take one ferrari out for a ride
and rev the engine kao kao...
so fun.. the sound...

soulseaker said:
Maybe the Satria is loaded.

I can see the tailpipe very clearly. It's stock satria pipe. Not even a GTI or watever. Might be a 1.3 tho.....

phibitis said:
I can see the tailpipe very clearly. It's stock satria pipe. Not even a GTI or watever. Might be a 1.3 tho.....

In some case, proton can tapau some sports car like on highway.

Stock japan spec Subaru Impreza, Nissan Skyline and etc. have a speed cut at 180km/h.

You just drive proton more then 180 then can tapau already.

hmm... I think da Ferrari dude wasn't actually showing off... he was cruising on the middle lane and it was like 2AM in the morning, there were just like 5 cars (give or take) around our side of the highway and my fren's Rover was actually driving on the fast lane.... but as we were passing the Ferrarilah was when we noticed sum Wira speeding up behind the Ferrari "cucuking" da car like mad... on da mutha F'in middle lane... haiya... no need to pull off stunt like that lah ppl... know the capabilities and "sedarlah sikit" the vehicle your driving when you try to pull a stunt like this cos all you'll end up doing is make a joke of yourself...

But yeah, when me and my buds heard the Ferrari accelerate away from the scene... the sound was just pure ECSTASY... HAHAHA... But, honestly if it was just some random Kancil vs Kancil or Perdana vs Kelisa race, I'd guarantee you folks the title of this topic would've been different but come on lah right if you see cars like this on the road and if you ain't driving one... just admire from afar onlylah and don't act stupid and try to annoy and ajak race cos you're obviously gonna lose no matter how good your driving skills are...

P.S. This topic I raised for fun only mah... not to offend any Wira owners/drivers orait...

Happend to me once, i saw a ferrari from my rear mirror far aways. Just thought of giving way to the ferrari, by the time i put on my signal to the left, the ferrari already on my left side and then overtake me.

I only saw before kancil turbo try to cucuk subaru impreza.

arsenalfc9 said:
hello ppl... i don't know if this has been discussed before but last weekend me and a couple of my buds went out at nite. On the way back home, I've got to say I had the pleasure of seeing the stupidest street "race" or stunt I've ever witnessed here in Msia. Basically, on the stretch leading to Jln Duta and the Penchala Link, I saw a somewhat modded Proton Wira "cucuking" a law-abiding Ferrari 360 Modena. At first I think the Ferrari was just ignoring the dude but when he kept on "cucuking" him the Ferrari just floored the accelerator and basically evaded the Wira like in a blink of an eye, the Wira takde malu still tried to catch up wit the Ferrari... HAHAHA... come on lah rite Italian Stalion vs Proton... HAHAHA but yeah I've seen some stupid stunts and races here (superman rempits, kancil vs subaru, etc.) but this honestly takes the cake... HAHAHA... so thought I'd just ask the fellow members of this forum if they've seen anything as stupid as this before... :retarded:

there was zth member who famously claims that his wira won a ferrari 360 in a highway sprint. saw the post a long time ago. maybe its the same guy.

Fluffy said:
basically...if that wira was trying to race with the ferr. than its stupid.

but wanna hear the sound?still stupid.no need to cucuk rite?aihh...

yes...if i had a ferrari...i sure drive slow...then ppl can check me out/...haahaha

Let say you just beside his car and check his car out... Will he speed off not to let you see.... i think he just will let you check out his car and his face damn proud till the nose on top of the head man...

Still need to cucuk till the ferrari pissed off than he speed off...

xerofighter said:
there was zth member who famously claims that his wira won a ferrari 360 in a highway sprint. saw the post a long time ago. maybe its the same guy.

His wira can win than my wira also can lah........ lol....

ok guyz back to the topic...stupidest race i have seen and most of u also would have..since this guy posted it on lowyat forum..and was convinced that he beat a porsche...while he was in Kancil. or was it kelisa..

but in the video it could be clearly seen that the porsche left the the guy in the dust..and the kancil guy thought he overtook the porsche guy when the porsche slowed down and changed lane.

[quote=' xZ "]maybe he was rushing home to 'shit' ? so no choice lor lol[/quote]

yeah laa u all. big deal ferrari pulling away. sakit perut maa...

btw, a fren of mine use to work with Next Car dealer in PJ. near toyota section 19.

i visited his place once during he was apprentice. his job?? only look at his senior doing his work - he will pass the spanners to him as requested.

other than ferrari, Next Car also handled rolls royce and maserati. back in 1996 laa.. every time want to service or repair, must send the car up using elevator to 3rd floor. whoaa nice...

p/s Ferrari mid size supercar since GTO, 308, 328, 348, 355, 360 even to the latest F430 are all using V8 engines. no fancy V12. 12 cylinder engines are only used by ferraris in the high end like Testarossa or F512M. that also not Vee, but Boxer type engine like Subaru/Alfa.

turbo gti (i dont know wat engine ...but they say it is a evo rojak stuff)smoking a skyline r34gtr .....organised street race 400meter plus......r34gtr driver muka jatuh lo after the race.......

jeffblazed said:
turbo gti (i dont know wat engine ...but they say it is a evo rojak stuff)smoking a skyline r34gtr .....organised street race 400meter plus......r34gtr driver muka jatuh lo after the race.......

No big deal...U duno how rojak is the Gti Evo. Mayb super rojak or small rojak. N it;s power to weight ratio alr win a lot.

There was a Charade VR4 who won a skyline in Sepang drag b4 also wat.

Excalibur said:
Let say you just beside his car and check his car out... Will he speed off not to let you see.... i think he just will let you check out his car and his face damn proud till the nose on top of the head man...

Still need to cucuk till the ferrari pissed off than he speed off...

Wouldn't it be quite a dangerous way jus to........listen to a ferrari engine revving?????

Hav u ever think of safety 1st b4 doin anything on the road?

SataniC said:
err...i tot he claimed that he darpau a ferrari on federal hiway wor.... :P

Tat fellow ah....Know who la but duwan mention names la.
OMG...Mayb if u say u zig zag n smoke him okla... Ferarri wor.. Later bang how. Sure dun dare zig zag la.

But on a straight highway u darpau a ferrari which can easily hit 200km/h n above????:shocked:

Last edited:
i got one..
dont noe if he's a zth member or not....

last nite frm cyber J...
there's this grey satria with big "pininfarina sticker" at the back, tail-gating me like hell....
WTF? PININFARINA at a Satria?
maybe u guys haf seen this car b4...
grey, red bucket seat "ayam brand" n a bling2 rims...
the macha always drop the gear so that it wud sounded like race car... heh.....
n this dude never stop trying to get pass me... after i gave him the way, he suddenly slow down n wait for me to pass him back....
n after that, "here we go again", he'll tailgate me n try to overtake me... heh... crazy rite?

1.3GLi vs 4G63? does it make sense? I think he's trying to prove something... cheh... stupid!

kher said:
No big deal...U duno how rojak is the Gti Evo. Mayb super rojak or small rojak. N it;s power to weight ratio alr win a lot.

There was a Charade VR4 who won a skyline in Sepang drag b4 also wat.

Wouldn't it be quite a dangerous way jus to........listen to a ferrari engine revving?????

Hav u ever think of safety 1st b4 doin anything on the road?

Tat fellow ah....Know who la but duwan mention names la.
OMG...Mayb if u say u zig zag n smoke him okla... Ferarri wor.. Later bang how. Sure dun dare zig zag la.

But on a straight highway u darpau a ferrari which can easily hit 200km/h n above????:shocked:
rojak extereme la..............

The most stupid is a Subaru cucuk kelisa ..... Just because the kelisa rush n make some zigzag in federal Higway .... that i know ....

HidSeller said:
The most stupid is a Subaru cucuk kelisa ..... Just because the kelisa rush n make some zigzag in federal Higway .... that i know ....

LOL.... this is part of the stupidest also... hahaha....

This actually can count as bulliest... i would be a lot to post i think...

most of the victim is stock kancil........ got cucuk till kau kau.......

kRiminaLz said:
i got one..
dont noe if he's a zth member or not....

last nite frm cyber J...
there's this grey satria with big "pininfarina sticker" at the back, tail-gating me like hell....
WTF? PININFARINA at a Satria?
maybe u guys haf seen this car b4...
grey, red bucket seat "ayam brand" n a bling2 rims...
the macha always drop the gear so that it wud sounded like race car... heh.....
n this dude never stop trying to get pass me... after i gave him the way, he suddenly slow down n wait for me to pass him back....
n after that, "here we go again", he'll tailgate me n try to overtake me... heh... crazy rite?

1.3GLi vs 4G63? does it make sense? I think he's trying to prove something... cheh... stupid!

What the #$@#$ is PININFARINA????

It sound stupid but is actually maybe he is just a spy... he might aim you as a chicken... he use a stock car to cucuk you then if you race with him he know how fast is your car... if he think that his monster can bet you..

Than he will look 4 you again for a bet race... allah 4g63 with 4g63 mah... can test punya.... but his 4g63 might a big monster.

I got this experience be... damn like a chicken kena throw 4 to 5 post damn malu..... now i know already and i 'll not simply go to race with any1 that i dont actually know what he done to his monster..

Last edited:
Top Bottom