What's the stupidest "race" you've seen in Msia?

LanEvo8 said:
Last week i go to shopping in 1-Utama with my GF.1 proton iswara keep on cucuk me.He thought his new iswara damm geng can win my Modded wira.He cucuk me until his car suddenly stop at sideway and my friend is a mechanic who drive another car and stop by and check his car and he earn money from the iswara because fixing his car.HEHEHE:regular_smile:
Next time gave people cucuk until his car spoil.U can earn some cash from him by fixing his car.If u are mechanic or know how to fix car

Soo easy spoil meh... like that than my car always spoil loh after i cucuk ppl...

Anyway its a good idea to help some1 cars that break down on the road side.... money money come come... if chick car than .... .... came came...

EDMAN said:
i saw kancil trying to race with 350z!!..nah actually the kancil just trying to snap photos of the 350z...but the kancil doesnt manage to take any photos at last..summore err..wira revved beside r34gtr but after 5seconds we cant see the wira already...but i'd really saw some sportcars lost to modded protons too larr...hehe..mayb sportcar drivers use to it already larr..just let them win sometimes...

This is normal... maybe it sound wah... skyline, supra rx7 bla bla bla... They are fast since from stock.. some mod car win this type of car is normal...

Should ask those sabahan if your guys dont believe... Rx7 with mod thrown by hilux 2 or 3 post... hilux 2nd gear head ups... even some GL that i ever see with 4agturbo wont scare those sporty car.... coz he been throwing to the engine bout 100K...

let say if we see wira cucuk a s15 stock one, what would you think??
haha... just 4g63t or 4g93t only how to win sr20det... like that kah..
We dont know how many $$$ the owner has spend... the heart might be a huge monster with 400hp... would you know??? what you know ah it just a wira...

Should come to kk, sabah... there you would see those stock body, old car but with monster in it.....

My friend drove his a sr20 to kk b4... he also think twice b4 race with an iswara.... they meet in the traffic lights... the iswara keep on revving and look at my friend... so at last my friend decide to race with him coz my friend cannot tahan with the iswara coz too "lin si"
He let my friend go 1st somemore after my friend spin out his 1st gear the iswara just overtake him like peanuts b4 my friend change to 2nd gear...

Last my friend got thrown like 3 post.... till now we still wondering what monster was inside the iswara????

nitrus said:
hahhaaa... some ppl just wanna hear the sound of the ferarri leh i think .. i also tried to keep up with a celica one time for fun wat, then the celica floored and fly away .. i smile only. felt like putting hand out n wave or thumbs up for a friendly gesture ...

but dunno la if he thinking the same ... sometimes wen somebody do sumthing, u cannot only think of the negative side.
yeah.. the sound of ferrari engine at high rev..
man.. that is the sweetest sound on earth man.,....

Yeah sat a old ferrari 348TB around sunway area coz one of my fren is a mech at lambo KL. The sound...it is superb,from what he said.He only going at second gear..already 120.

Agree with u excalibur,i'm from kk too.DO NOT under estimate those hilux!!! coz last time my dad own a halfcut shop at keningau and he drove a hilux,bolt on turbo by himself.A HILUX smoking ur 4g9x,4g6x is common because the monster under the hood is mostly 1jz,2jz ,those 6 cylinder twin turbo..Oh yeah,they do mod like hell with those engine...ngek ngek

no one gives a shit about the damn sound of the ferrari or sqv or whatever.
if someone cucuk means he wana race.

Like what the others said la. We just wanna see the potential of these supercars like Porsche, Lambo, Ferrari. Most of the time these cars are driven in "Poser Mode" and all it takes is some provocation to let em show their true colours to provide some entertainment for us petrolheads.

arsenalfc9 said:
hello ppl... i don't know if this has been discussed before but last weekend me and a couple of my buds went out at nite. On the way back home, I've got to say I had the pleasure of seeing the stupidest street "race" or stunt I've ever witnessed here in Msia. Basically, on the stretch leading to Jln Duta and the Penchala Link, I saw a somewhat modded Proton Wira "cucuking" a law-abiding Ferrari 360 Modena. At first I think the Ferrari was just ignoring the dude but when he kept on "cucuking" him the Ferrari just floored the accelerator and basically evaded the Wira like in a blink of an eye, the Wira takde malu still tried to catch up wit the Ferrari... HAHAHA... come on lah rite Italian Stalion vs Proton... HAHAHA but yeah I've seen some stupid stunts and races here (superman rempits, kancil vs subaru, etc.) but this honestly takes the cake... HAHAHA... so thought I'd just ask the fellow members of this forum if they've seen anything as stupid as this before... :retarded:

maybe he was rushing home to 'shit' ? so no choice lor lol

aiyak...i also like to do this kind of stupid race wor....not to race...but just wanna hear the supercar's open their throttle wide...stim weihh...hehehe...even my neighbour's GT3 didnt get spared...but of cos see wat car ler...i just wanna hear certain cars...i dun cucuk all cars i see :P

er.. "poser mode"... :D :D

honestly tell u... if i have a ferrari..even old one
i sure will drive slow...

if i drive fast.. how can those lenglui saw me? :D :D

basically...if that wira was trying to race with the ferr. than its stupid.

but wanna hear the sound?still stupid.no need to cucuk rite?aihh...

yes...if i had a ferrari...i sure drive slow...then ppl can check me out/...haahaha

phibitis said:
Well, apparently malaysia is full of stupid races on streets.
All there happen very often.

There was once i was driving back to Klang from BU at NKVE. I was on the right lane. Then i saw a S15 coming real fast. So i let him go. And after the S13 passed by, i saw a stock satria chasing that S13. I was like " bro, you have any idea the car u chasing has at least 200hp ? "

There are more. But just too lazy to write here. Haha.

Maybe the Satria is loaded.

Last time i knew one guy who his satria have a VR4 RS (240HP) and he fully mods it. Running on 15" wheel somemore. Have good cornering skills, can even do drift and 180 degree turn (u-turn on same point) with his car.

He really sapu a lot of cars.

But now he already sold off his monster.

if i am the ferrari guy
i will purposely let the wira hit my rear
then ask for ganti rugi.. hahaha

errmmm to many angles that u can view at this situation...

but common 1 i guess the wira is trying his/her luck, may can overtake the ferrari leh so that the next day can say sumthing like..."yesterday i tapau a ferrari"...:X-:

sam1741 said:
if i am the ferrari guy
i will purposely let the wira hit my rear
then ask for ganti rugi.. hahaha

i think the wira owner have to sell of his car to repay the ferrari owner ...

infernaL said:
i think the wira owner have to sell of his car to repay the ferrari owner ...

i think have to sell off his life la.. hahahaa

nitrus said:
i think have to sell off his life la.. hahahaa

THe guy insurance will pay unless he didnt buy insurance.

Saw before a Ferrari take a 90 degree without pressing brake, just whack only, d@mn fast. I guess is not the owner but the staff of a euro sports car showroom near my office, saw few ferrari on the road near my office.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom