What happened again at TTA 2015?!!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Rumours of a new F1 worthy track in the works in JB, a collaboration between JB and SGP folks. If that happens Sepang will finally be quiet and hopefully cheaper to run! Woohoo!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Rumours of a new F1 worthy track in the works in JB, a collaboration between JB and SGP folks. If that happens Sepang will finally be quiet and hopefully cheaper to run! Woohoo!
Wah! become white elephant then later become housing estate......hahhahhahahha:biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
are they planning to put those night lights?

It would be cool to have a night race !

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Might be a bad thing too. If all fancy the new track, we will need to travel all the way to JB for some actions. :(
He expect SIC drop price......hahhahahahah:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

are they planning to put those night lights?

It would be cool to have a night race !
Follow Singapore, so can telecast F1 to EU countries.....:driver:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
LOL

Quite the rant from OP.

Tell us how you would do it then if you like to generalize that Malaysians have no drive. And what have you personally done to change things yourself, if by your own admission you are part of the rot ?

Cos I'm clueless man. You seem to be the only smart one here with all the answers on how to raise the bar on Malaysian Motorsport.

Last edited:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
He expect SIC drop price......hahhahahahah:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Follow Singapore, so can telecast F1 to EU countries.....:driver:
Will Sepang be as cheap to us as Nurburgring is to Germans? :driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
In Malaysia, politics comes 1st before motorsport....that might be why it will never be cheap...

Speaking of sports, anyone read about Monsoon Cup, Terengganu? :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
In Malaysia, politics comes 1st before motorsport....that might be why it will never be cheap...

Speaking of sports, anyone read about Monsoon Cup, Terengganu? :biggrin:
Fill pocket first and is open secret.....:banghead:

Sometimes read a little on it. Jean Todt and Michelle Yeoh building a retreat somewhere nearby.....:driver:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Not everyone mods their cars just to beat the Singaporeans in TTA.

Besides, the Singaporeans have good drivers in pretty decent cars. Whats wrong with them winning? They had some negative stuff happening to them too what. One Sgp Evo caught fire and is a total lost now, then a FD2R with CF bodyparts had a crash, etc.

But then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion so you are entitled to yours la.
Now that is very true.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a pivot megaraizin installed in my car. i noticed that most of the time it shows two readings. 4.7v and 10.5v if i remember correctly. i understand thru some research that 4.7 is the lowest voltage at the start of engine and 10.5 is the real voltage. my questions is how will i know if this is healthy? how will i know if its time to change the battery or my battery has some problems?

i went thru this but still dont get it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience