What do you think?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Seriously...have you ever...ever purchase any tyres before? If yes how do you choose yours? Base on what?
Wait for shop to push to him whatever they cannot sell.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

no because a bit sayang the new tyre & my engine

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

made where?
After a while you will be back to your old ways :driver:.....hahahhaha:biggrin:

Radar brand is owned by Singaporean, no mentioned when they are made, but probably either Indonesia or China as owner also own Corsa and Goodride which are from these two countries. However Radar is their core brand.....:driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
215/60/17 any recommendation?

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

i think he just buy based on recommendation by workshop man lol i will never do that
Oh! you are on this special size. My friend just ask about this, two weeks back. Not many choices in this size.
Your choices are Continental CPC2, Pirelli P1, Bridgestone Ecopia EP850 and Michelin 3ST.

I would recommend you to use 225/55R17. This size is more common and have many brands and choices and overall diameter is smaller by 1.52% only.
This size have Kumho KH31, Ku31, Goodyear F1D5, Assurance Fuelmax, Efficient Grip, Pirelli P1, P7, Conti CPC2, MC5, Bridgestone RE-002, S001 and so on....:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Not that crappy level laaaaaaaa... Achilles ATR Sport isn't that bad maaaaaaaaaaah
Suddenly you see bro. SF mousedeer, you give chase then how? Come to corner slow down......hahahhahahha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
215/60/17 any recommendation?
i think he just buy based on recommendation by workshop man lol i will never do that
Is his 1st post that sound like LYN, maybe from LYN as well, trying to troll around here.

Good luck to him lo if really do that.

Suddenly you see bro. SF mousedeer, you give chase then how? Come to corner slow down......hahahhahahha:rofl:
Straight road sure outrun me, must take him to curvy roads haha!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

After a while you will be back to your old ways :driver:.....hahahhaha:biggrin:

Radar brand is owned by Singaporean, no mentioned when they are made, but probably either Indonesia or China as owner also own Corsa and Goodride which are from these two countries. However Radar is their core brand.....:driver:
Later that guy got Sime Tyres only.

Haha, after his tyre thread starts to fade, then he will go full throttle again on traffic lights.

Is his 1st post that sound like LYN, maybe from LYN as well, trying to troll around here.

LYN a lot of trolling people?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Probably some spamming done.....

Bro., he still have his Asy2 lah! 50% already enough to whack your SN828.....:driver::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Probably some spamming done.....

Bro., he still have his Asy2 lah! 50% already enough to whack your SN828.....:driver::rofl:
Haha! Of course when I say out corner him, won't be SN828 and stock absorbers already. :rofl:
Now stock I dare not even whack corner hard with Kancil, feels like gonna topple over. Kelisa no problem.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I've been practicing. Cornering in 'new' car is actually faster and more planted than Wira. Less dependency on tyre grip. Biggest problem I have now is no road feel because of the damn EPS. I'm quite sure I can keep up if not go faster than his kereta tikus.

Haha! Of course when I say out corner him, won't be SN828 and stock absorbers already. :rofl:
Now stock I dare not even whack corner hard with Kancil, feels like gonna topple over. Kelisa no problem.
Hmm.. is that a CHALENJJJJ... :thefinger: This will be much easier to arrange than the drag race challenge. COMEEE

(suddenly feeling very ego kaokao)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I've been practicing. Cornering in 'new' car is actually faster and more planted than Wira. Less dependency on tyre grip. Biggest problem I have now is no road feel because of the damn EPS. I'm quite sure I can keep up if not go faster than his kereta tikus.

Hmm.. is that a CHALENJJJJ... :thefinger: This will be much easier to arrange than the drag race challenge. COMEEE

(suddenly feeling very ego kaokao)
This one has to wait. Is mousedeer not yet a mighty mouse :rofl: When is ready I'll bring the challenge up. :biggrin:

Now challenge, u close eye also can beat me LOL!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Which shop bro?
I have a test mule which can be poison to try.
Yah! you also from southern side....:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

This one has to wait. Is mousedeer not yet a mighty mouse :rofl: When is ready I'll bring the challenge up. :biggrin:

Now challenge, u close eye also can beat me LOL!
I thought you mention kelisa can take him on?:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yah! you also from southern side....:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

I thought you mention kelisa can take him on?:biggrin:
Oh Kelisa. Can. Surely can. My Sports absorber + Springs coming. Even now stock also I can take STD anytime on corner :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:rolleyes:

Sepang.

Next month.

Enuff said.
Sepang unfair. More straights than curves. Elite Speed Track Timeattack. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I thought you are going for L2S first... But nevermind la, try with fish first. :party:

Awaiting for battle... :biggrin:
That's the problem, I can't just focus on one car and ignore the other 2. Tried but still hand itchy.
But then now kelisa have offer for sports absorber from a friend. Brand new. So, focus changed again haha!

Anyway, back to what do you think? LOL! I think thread can close adi

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
That's the problem, I can't just focus on one car and ignore the other 2. Tried but still hand itchy.
But then now kelisa have offer for sports absorber from a friend. Brand new. So, focus changed again haha!

Anyway, back to what do you think? LOL! I think thread can close adi
You should keep one stock for daily drive and another with serious mod for weekend drive. Your Kelisa got what other mods? Actually, rarely heard from you about mods in your cars.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai~! everyone~! i got a very very old car, it is NISSAN sunny 130 :P . this is very very powerless ;) . at the moment, wish to exchange the original B11 engine to SR20DET with turbo one :lol: . But, don't know it is work or not? and to do this, it is still can ride on the road like a normal car? what i mean is about the gorvenment site. it is approve or not :blink: ? please, give me some nice guides ~! thank you for your guys first~ B) !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience