What do you think??????

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You have 2K colour and you want to paint it flat Yellow? Are you mad? :D Of course flat yellow would give you less problem with the local authorities...

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
colour is ok already... but i'd prefer a ori honda colour, but not the local honda colours like green or maroon or goldish silverish.... (no offence to those who have such colours.) The ori colours of the newer hondas are also nice...

but thats just my 2 cents..

arainetwork

Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.studiotraffic.com
SataniC said:
better keep the colour IMHO...too many white,yellow and black around....sore eye dy...

Hmm.. Satanic.. huh what kind of username you got??

Anyway, I like your siggies...

Do you make all that carton movie by your own?

:)

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
cool car... find one day v should have a TT of all 2 doors EK.... how do u think?? how much u paint ur car??

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all..i wanna ask why my myvi making hard sound after i change adjustable GAB soft/hard (front/rear) and use 17" rims with Achilles (i dont remember tyre size..maybe 205/45-the thick one) and when i have hard bumper or thick yellow line...it making hard sound "dok dok dok dok dok"...why is that?any solution?my whole body are shaking. its that effect from Tyre or my adjustable or i have a hard spring? it not comfortable at all...although the mechanic say he adjust my adjustable to soft...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience