Wedding car rental...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
nope, not yet, plan to call them when i can to check on the price first. ;)

dorifmon, that RX7 FC & AE is your's ? .........If you are the owner then O know who you are liao....Hahaha....

the FC shown is my and i own a AE too...but not this one post here...my AE are blue colour...so...you know who i am..? :regular_smile: ...

yes....available...FR cars : nissan 180sx x 2cars,mazda RX 7 FC3S,toyota AE86,nissan skyline R32 4 door,toyota MK II JXZ81.
FF car : VIP accord SV4.
and if u can pay more maybe we can arrange all sport cars...say 10~20 cars to make your wedding super grand...but i think it will coast you alot..
call 012 278 7115 for discuss about it..

I am coming back to Malaysia for 2-month vacation and I need a sports car for rental for few days, for personal use. Do you have Evo 8/9, STi 8/9, Caldina GT4 or Accord Euro-R (ori or convert) for rental? I am looking only 4-door sports car.

Rental price is not an issue.

Please PM me if you do rent these cars.

i don't think anyone will rent u an evo

i think there's some guy in nilai have an evo 7 for rent. RM 300 per day if not mistaken, Estima RM 280 per day. Will comfirm again n pm you his number.

i think there's some guy in nilai have an evo 7 for rent. RM 300 per day if not mistaken, Estima RM 280 per day. Will comfirm again n pm you his number.

Thanks dude. really appreciate your help. Looking forward to have your PM.

take my bicycle...just treat me one nasi lemak...bicycle is quite oily with 20 years of oil and sludges...hehehe...
bro...go studio there rent one car ler...no use u post here...

take my bicycle...just treat me one nasi lemak...bicycle is quite oily with 20 years of oil and sludges...hehehe...
bro...go studio there rent one car ler...no use u post here...

Give me the API of the oil, then I can decide whether to use your bicycle or not.

I already got 2 contact numbers that provide sports car rental.

Are u sure Rm300 for a Evo7?I want to borrow for 1 day.I know in my whole life maybe i can't buy a evo maybe borrow from someone have a evo.PM the hp no too.Today i saw in newspaper NAZA got rental car plus Ah-Mat per hour basis Rm270 at least.Mercedes,bentley,bmw,roll-royce

prestige car service in todays star paper. big conti car in their compound for rent. starts RM270/hr.

u think this car is ok for you to rent??

MyCar2.jpg

prestige car service in todays star paper. big conti car in their compound for rent. starts RM270/hr.

dude, can you give me details on that? was it advertised in the classifed section? I could not find it.

pm the the contact number also ( for evo to rent ), maybe i can rent for a week for whole semenanjung tour, hehehehe

it wasnt a advertisment but a report article of such services;

the HQ is near SG embassy/ before ESSO station/tabung Haji at jln ampang

yes....available...FR cars : nissan 180sx x 2cars,mazda RX 7 FC3S,toyota AE86,nissan skyline R32 4 door,toyota MK II JXZ81.
FF car : VIP accord SV4.
and if u can pay more maybe we can arrange all sport cars...say 10~20 cars to make your wedding super grand...but i think it will coast you alot..
call 012 278 7115 for discuss about it..

Hi Dorifmon,

I'm interested in renting a car for my wedding next year January.

Do you have the following cars available for rental ?

1. Nissan Fairlady 350z
2. BMW 6 series

Many thanks

Top Bottom