Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Wedding Convoy

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

skyboy

500 RPM
Hi MLOC,

I'm having my wedding reception on the 29 May 2011 at 7pm , I would like to have a convoy from SG.buloh to Royal Selangor club K.L. Kindly advice if any of you guys can make this happen , and pm me the terms and condition.

Kindly pass me your name and contact.

Regards
SKy

Skyboy, you can direct refer to Leslie or Kampoon for favour...

Hi Skyboy,

How many MLOC cars u need frm our side? When we reach the club, does our members cars has any reserve parking? Safetly? So I assume is a wedding dinner? Please feed us more info. Thanks.

ok I need min 4 to 6 cars and when you reach the club we have car parks reserve but you need to confirm how many cars and their plate number.lastly yes its a wedding dinner which starts from 7.30 untill 11pm. Pm me if you can arrange this. I got one dinner table reserve for 10 person if you guys can confirm this convoy.

Come to SBN convoy and get the fish right there lar.....

I really wish to bro.. but got wedding preparation to take care of.. will try my level best to make it..TQ

skyboy, congrats bro...
but sorry dont have an evo :(

sky, congratulation and i have a blue E7, if you need it count me in even we haven met yet.:driver:

Ok.. MLOCians.. Here is the list for those who wanted to attend Skyboy's Wedding Dinner Convoy.. on 29th May 2011, at 7pm . Convoy starts from Sg Buloh to Royal Selangor club. Congrates to Skyboy!!! :

1) KawamX2
2) Johnnygsr
3)
4)
5)
6)

Skyboy.. please confirm if this is a chinese wedding & the food is halal?? I will compile & send you the number plate of all the confirmed attendance 2 weeks before the wedding, due to security purposes & better manage.

Members who is in the list, please message me your contact & car number plate. Thks.

Committee of MLOC,
Johnny Tan (Johnnygsr)

Last edited:
Hi Johny,

Kindly confirm how many cars on your list so i can arrange the seating for you guys.. and the car park. thanks

Ok so far got 2 Evo's joining for d wedding convoy.. on 29th may 2011 which is this weekend.. kindly give the name of the person attending the event to reserve the seats for you guys.

Ok so far got 2 Evo's joining for d wedding convoy.. on 29th may 2011 which is this weekend.. kindly give the name of the person attending the event to reserve the seats for you guys.

Any one else beside me and one other EVO?:driver:

Sure have pics ... Upload when free!! hehe

Hey guys,,, thanks for your convoy on that day.. thanks to Kawamx2 and Johny.. cheers buddy,, hope to see you guys soon..

A Post Every 5 Mins

i m using full front evo 4 parts and rear evo 3, i just wonder can i direct fit brembo from evos?? or any big brake kits can i go for??:adore::adore:

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

i just curious to upgrade my front brake but if price is cun probaly front and rear,can gto 4 pot pnp to my front evo 4 arms?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom