wat an idiot fren...but i do pity him...

muehkehkeh. 17 years of age should study for spm. ekinomae, u remind me of the time when i`m 17. study like crazy. cars and other put aside first. those days....

ya lor....last time where got like this...naik bas oni maa...save pocket money to buy cars/bikes mags...exam time when score, where got present one?? just a smile from daddy's-forever-fierce-face....if kantoi kalau....haaaa ...then got present la....still remember the black rubber hose......zzzrrrraaappppphhhh!!!!!..huuuuuuuuuu....

but that what makes us today...i thank my dad, cukup cukup punya ajar.....

nowadays parents...no offense aa...sad case la...

then whose to blame?

beatnik said:
i really pity ur "friend"

there's nothing wrong with worshipping a car.. its his belonging, so let him do whatever he wants to do lah.. u also sayang your car right?

eventhough he got attitude problem, you go sapu his stuff for what? revenge issit?

2 x 5
not sapu laa..he got no car..soo he gave a charity laa
sapa mau ankat laa!!

dorifto_deMoN said:
muehkehkeh. 17 years of age should study for spm. ekinomae, u remind me of the time when i`m 17. study like crazy. cars and other put aside first. those days....

when I was 17, didn't even have a kapcai!! took bus to school and on the way back, the aroma of uncles and aunties smelly armpits on da bus... ikshhhh... :eek:

lucky i still got a mountain bike at my 17 hehehe but i still take my BM (bus mini)to school :p , uncle or untie armpit still ok, but some bangla / indon body odor kills!! especially rainy day in packed up sardin BM... sum more stuck in KL traffic jam + nature's call wanna wee, wah lan... feels like kena torture rambo style...

what kinda person who cant even negotiate a tight bend in a GTi? its a superb handling car, stiffer chasis, lotus suspension, etc. the driver shud blame himself for not knowing how to handle it, the civic just wanted to have sum fun. its dangerous nevertheless, okie?

I dont blame the GTI but blame the owner.Extra mod a gti is already coz of danger.Fitting bigger rims or etc is already a chance of loosing control.If u are not a racer plz lah macha don't show of.What is civic? His kissing ur as coz not becoz of 1 to chalange but maybe the GTI was moving like a tortoise and he needed to overtake.Gti macha wz a small brain tought his man and at the end he took a leak at the tree.I don't blame the civic for not helping him coz he was a pain in the ass.Kopi lycen lah must be.

hehe... sometime people do cucuk me but when i saw them did to me i drive more slow until them get bore and go away.

i do admit some parents nowdays, as long as thier children is "friendly" with them.. they dun mind what the children do outside...

wif da money he bought da Satria GTI, he can probably get a Volvo and be much better off in a safer car.

Lotus handling or not, GTI or not, still down to da driver.

bebulu said:
hehe... sometime people do cucuk me but when i saw them did to me i drive more slow until them get bore and go away.

y do ppl cucuk u in da first place? were u hogging da fast lane?

ppl dun cucuk u for no reason ok...

xtracooljustin said:
y do ppl cucuk u in da first place? were u hogging da fast lane?

ppl dun cucuk u for no reason ok...

I never ever drive slow in the fast lane some idiot cucuk me when i drive slow in the slow lane..or maybe they just interested to see my backside..lol

i use that zig zag glenmarie road for many years and i notice a lot of accident near the BMW building... haunted is it???

the recommended speed at that corner is around 120kmh.....anything beyond that is dangerous cause got sand...

lotus on not, gti or not, volvo or not....a dumbhead dude originated from bigheaded dumbass parents would never be safe laa..."attitude" they call it...and probably a simple act known as "thinking", of which humans with brain should usually do...before doing sumtin................................................

cheers.....!

shesshh...im damn envy wif most of teenagers nowadays...17..got cun-cun car...can go "paktoh"..etc..etc..during my time, i used BMW= BAS MINI WILAYAH, Leng Seng Bus, Selangaor Omnibus..cityliner..etc..etc....jeles wei!!..hahahaa....

p/s: well, im kinda' miss the good 'ol days wif BMW...especially during the peak hour..ahahhaa...*horny*..heeheheh

aku_sangap said:
shesshh...im damn envy wif most of teenagers nowadays...17..got cun-cun car...can go "paktoh"..etc..etc..during my time, i used BMW= BAS MINI WILAYAH, Leng Seng Bus, Selangaor Omnibus..cityliner..etc..etc....jeles wei!!..hahahaa....

p/s: well, im kinda' miss the good 'ol days wif BMW...especially during the peak hour..ahahhaa...*horny*..heeheheh

& on fridays esp kena rain right? ...err not so, rain + BMW + pack crowd = sardines

but BMW drivers were the kings.

hahaa..u're god damn rite about that dude!!....BMW's driver really keng wei!!....can zig-zag like rempit..woohoo..*salute*

p/s:during that time, if im late, i'll took BMW..hahaha......60 cents + dangdut song..ahahahah...