What do i do after buying a Mivec??? Pls help...

territorial^pisser

Known Member
1) Hi All Mitsu si fu's and tok guru's. I'm a newbie here. Need sun advise from u guys. I'm gonna get a Satria Mivec (1.6) soon. Tiz car was owned by my fren'z fren. I'm sure he would have trash da hell out of da car. So, i've decided to do up da engine a lil bit... If da car is officially in my hands, what is da 1st thing dat i shud do? Any good workshops dat deals with Mivec? I'm sure many ppl uses Mivec. Any good workshops dat u guys can recomend me? Pls help me out guys. Coz i want da car to be smooth and powerful.

2) Da Mivec sticker above da engine head is missing. Apart from that, the fuel injection cover is also missing. Can i purchase those stuffs in any of da hafkat shops? OR do i have to change the whole head cover? Pls advise guys.... Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

well workshop all sure got all depends on what you want... make sure change all the belting of the engine to be safe la [timing belt especially]... lightening all is an option la if you want your engine to run smooth and good without losing the original form of the engine an overhaul will do... if you want more and since the engine is already open you can opt for a port and polish, engine balancing, cams, so many things and all this is performance based la... depends on what you want... if you looking for a good workshop and resonable priced then you can pm me la... im willing to help... cheers

First thing you must do is bring your mivec to see the doctor (Loon).
Let him check then he will advice you on everything u need to know bout the MIVEC.Have fun:regular_smile:

012-6683627

Hey guys, thx a lot. Dat info really helped me a lot. Approximately, how much would it cost to do an overhaul, port and polish and engine balancing? Juz curious to know coz budget is limited. Hehehe. Anyway, thanks a million for offering help guys. Really appreciate it. I'll PM or call u guys after i get da car. Hopefully we can be frens n go TT :tee: sumday. Thanks guys. Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Top Bottom