wat an idiot fren...but i do pity him...

such a pity!.....aiyaa, drive gti no need to drive fast2 one laa...just use the car as babe's magnet...paktoh time!..ahahahaha...better eh?...

Just wanna say tis..its a bloody lesson for all those kaki tak tahan
kena cucuk..b very careful,car can cari...life....no man!..saw da car
n thought tat him aredy gone with da wind...got passanger means
aaa...surely sayur edi....U HAVE BEEN WARNED!:secruity:

peace...

gti is a very reliable car, handling wise...even if u upgrade a bit, it can still manage to cope, coz these guys at lotus had surely thought of what people wud have in mind for the kind of car that handles so well...so i think wif the kind of mods ur friend did, handling shudnt be a problem...

the only thing that needs upgrade here is his skills and of course..attitude!

u crash a reliable and such a forgiving machine...wif so much compliments on handling including frm overseas...heheh...u tell me wat went wrong...??

peace....

yes gtishadowfax
gti handling is tuned by the lotus company

but mayb not his skills
mayb is the road condition
coz u al know la malaysia road condition like shit man
agree???

your friend's dad should be fined and jailed for letting his son drive without a license, not to mention even encouraging him with a car as a birthday present.[/QUOTE]

come to think of it; 12 years ago, i bought a (sports car) that was registered to a then 17 year old blue blooded. The deal was 'brokered' thru' a middle man. Was told that he is selling cause he will be going overseas for further studies. I wonder how old was he driving since??

Legit driver?? Well, whats worse, (6 month later) was i had to explain to police that previous summons issued prior my purchase werent mine. speed summons & traffic lights) :secruity:

i have since parted with that car... sigh.. the trouble is show documents that it wasnt me.

nashlovebrown said:
dude gti good car man...putra and gti is malaysia sport cars :D... he change that and this....but i think he forget to change his stock breaking system...guys if u know u all cannot tahan if kena cucuk, first go and change ur breaking system to good or best one....maybe ur fren cannot break properlly thats y smash the tree dude....no prob race with civic but make sure ur car save enough for a race ok....
braking isn't enough and in fact, i guess it is the braking that causes him to oversteer....but one part I don't understand, why take a corner at a speed far from your comfortable speed?

thteh86 : well..i m also an underage driver b4...but not anymore as i hav got my license..i've been drivin for nearly three years...but i jst got my license 4 months back...but then...tryin to advise him is like talkin to the wall...

boggysv : well.. tat peace dun mean i support his actions.. he's the onli boy in his family..so..he reli got spoilt very bad...and he got his celica already...and also..it's his family prob..so i dun care if his dad is suppose to go to jail or wutsoever..as u noe...money talks in the community..tat's how he got away for his AE100 accident..

levin : i ever ask him to consider a supra instead..but then..he say he wans celica..i dunno y...tat guy is strange...concernin skyline...i think tat one reli out of the price range liao..erm..i mean for a gt-r ...

sigh...if kena cucuk..say duwan to play...say only...cakap tak serupa bikin...sometimes when got mood...sure will play wan..just choon toi dont so big lor...dont push so hard..play few gears...then slow down..bagi salam...friendly ma...dont blow ppl la...

i bet all of u guys sure play b4 when kena cucuk...

got once when i was driving my 2nd car which is espri at genting klang..at traffic light..there is a eg came beside me..sumore blow me...wtf? i was driving espri la...only 1.0...then i play selit with him..only for a while..then he lost...i try to be friendly i put up my hand..then he came beside me..blow at me...sigh..

guys...if wanna play can..just play for fun..and think for others...dont push so hard..

that is bad...sorry for you...but got any pics?post up ler...remember to cover the plate number...

in this case, there are so many things to consider. first about the worshipping
part. for me, to spend around 45 to 50k plus for a 1.8 engine with 140 hp on crank
is not worth it. you can spend much less money for a 1.6 wif 168 hp on crank. that is
a eg6. plus u got the name man. honda, the power of dreams. but different people
got different taste. got the maintanence issue to deal wif. different engine got different maintanence fees. if hornydrifter`s friend are craving for a gti, it`s alright though.
hell i`ve seen a lot of gti owner with nicely curved chick as their co pilot. muehkehkeh.

about the accident part, well faith is one thing and skill is one thing. if it is his faith to involve in an accident that day, he will even if he`s driving 60km per hour. i even got whacked from behind on a red light stop. the skill part is for me, i`ve been sticking to this motto from the day i got my license. Speed doesn`t kill, attitude does. So maybe this particular GTI driver don`t have the proper skills needed to drive fast and entering corners at a fast speed. No offence. But seen a lot of driver like that.

other is about the age. younger people is hot blooded. i admit that cause me myself is that type of guy once. luckily i`m the driving a CLK ( cute little kancil ) and realizing with a stock standard 660cc engine coupled wif auto tranny wouldn`t get me far. i let the feeling go. it doesn`t hurt though. after 2 years of driving that kancil, i change to another car. it`s quite fast but attitude is all about it. only ram the paddle when i`m driving in a long straight smooth road.

not to brag but i`ve been driving for about 3 years and i never whacked other people`s car. but other people whacked mine. sigh. if i`m speeding, i feel it inside. if i can`t handle the speed, i let go of the accelerator. road condition is also one thing. if the road is bumpy i won`t speed. we`re living in a country where we have to pay a lot of money with the road condition like... well u guys know what of road we have.

so think well and drive. drive safely. speed doesn`t kill, attitude does. kudos.

and one more thing. for turbonetics. salute. the friendly part is what we need
man. we`re all in one big happy family. the motorsports family. be nice to each other.
it helps. once i played with a fully converted wira to a more speed friendly evo3 with the
4 wheel system. that car is damn fast. at the end, i loose to him. then we slowed down and raise hands to each other. it feels good inside. don`t need to be langsi one. got no benefit. won`t get cash if we`re langsi. am i right.

there is one more thing. i dunno what is wrong with some people. think of this, a turbo`ed satria cucuk a kancil. what is wrong with this type of people man. mind u all that the kancil was mine. sigh. got all the horse with no brain makes a driver a damn stupid one.

Stupidity causes the accident.
Stupid coz ppl kacau u but u layan.
Stupid coz playing in a zig zag road.
Stupid coz i know he's thinking his GTi is 'tin ha mo tek'..Impossible lose to a civic 1.6 oni.

But i'm not meaning he's stupid to worship@love his car. Everybody has his own favourite car.

hmm...

father oso same...no brain..or just wanna get rid of the son faster..in a classy way of his?

this answers why there are so many big headed-stoopid-idiots on our roads...got strong financial backup maa...thinks the road is his la...

pity...................

peace

hope that the pics will post up here as soon as possible la

thanks to hornydrifter 1st

hope the pic will be lesson to other people include me.young people now so agrsive

when u're young..very daring wan..when u're older..balls becoming smaller..

after all...play drag only la..if ppl cucuk..ask him stop at the side...talk...friendly conversation..then ask for a drag la..better

hornydrifter said:
i sapu his timer,meter n seat,da
dis brek my other fren sapu,carpet also sapu...dash board koyak
...hehehehe...this is da time we apreaciate him as a fren:tongue:

i really pity ur "friend"

there's nothing wrong with worshipping a car.. its his belonging, so let him do whatever he wants to do lah.. u also sayang your car right?

eventhough he got attitude problem, you go sapu his stuff for what? revenge issit?

2 x 5

gtishadowfax said:
hmm...

father oso same...no brain..or just wanna get rid of the son faster..in a classy way of his?

this answers why there are so many big headed-stoopid-idiots on our roads...got strong financial backup maa...thinks the road is his la...

pity...................

peace

that's true. Those kinds of moros don't give a shit becoz they always have their Daddy to back them up. Totalled a car? No prob, daddy will buy a new one.. :thumpdown

17 years old should be studying for SPM maa..

cheers