wat an idiot fren...but i do pity him...

no offence to those gti and putra drivers...but some of it..i've seen b4...they thought as if its a ferrari...face damn lanci...

no offence but i 2nd it...
just coz stock is 1.8 they think they fast liao...

yo bro
i'm not saying something bad
if ppl wan to cucuk bagi dia cucuk la
wat for to race wif them
juz bcoz of those asshole car crash n injured urself
not worth it la

turbonetics
i support u
for the case gti wan to play wif civic
if the civic is B18C or B16A wif B20B
how can u drive a gti to race win a vtec engine
B18C n B16A wif B20B wif some mod can easily tapau gsr

hornydrifter said:
If i were there....then im not b able 2 post this thread today...but any
way his car parts..all of our fren sapu!!! i sapu his timer,meter n seat,da
dis brek my other fren sapu,carpet also sapu...dash board koyak
...hehehehe...this is da time we apreaciate him as a fren:tongue:

yo bro
now u only appreaciate him as a fren ar
wif "sapuing" all his parts

juz joking
hahaha

Yo my "Fren" u read edi all da threads?....hahahahaha!

dun wory laa...get a new car ok...but when u ride in my car next tyme

there's alwiz a rememberence 4 u...ur meter,seat and gear nob in

my car.....CHEERS to u man!!

hornydrifter said:
Yo my "Fren" u read edi all da threads?....hahahahaha!

dun wory laa...get a new car ok...but when u ride in my car next tyme

there's alwiz a rememberence 4 u...ur meter,seat and gear nob in

my car.....CHEERS to u man!!

Sorry to hear about your friend's fate, hornydrifter. Yah, as your friend, in this world there is a winner n a loser. No need to whack kaw, kaw... Endangering his own life n all.

Just my thoughts... :secruity:

being a impulse driver me myself...i feel bad for what happen to this GTi driver....he has done some modd's on his car(first car owned)...fuel reg,lightened flywheel....and what do u think a newbie who drives a Gti(to him is already a damn mean machine at heart with his modd's n car typr)?.....furthermore cucuked by civic even i wud have reacted in the same manner...i feel sad for him..it was just that his time was not rite or maybe faithed??

hornydrifter said:
but u noe wat his father said?...no more gti or any kind of sport car for u...now
he got no transport wat soever..my guess his next car..a kancil or tiara..:biggrin:
luckily his father is still not mabuk

if he mod his new kancil kaw kaw
oso very dangerous lo

when a young driver meet an accident
he will drive slower after that incident

Drive slower for only a short period of time, after that will go back to normal one.. trust me.. seen many friends go through that process.. :D

Kopi said:
listen to Hitz.fm about tailgaters... "I'm not gonna go any faster even if you kiss my behind"... :p

i wanna make car sticker n stick behind the car~!! :wink:

gsrTurbo9166 said:
if he mod his new kancil kaw kaw
oso very dangerous lo

when a young driver meet an accident
he will drive slower after that incident
not reli..one of my fren...jst nearly totalled his toyota corolla AE100 around a month ago...after two weeks...he's drivin a kancil..and he's still the same crazy inconsiderate driver he is..and soon he's gettin his toyota celica which his dad bought him for his birthday present.. and most important of all...he's jst 17..and till now..he still havent got his license..peace...

kelvin--- said:
not reli..one of my fren...jst nearly totalled his toyota corolla AE100 around a month ago...after two weeks...he's drivin a kancil..and he's still the same crazy inconsiderate driver he is..and soon he's gettin his toyota celica which his dad bought him for his birthday present.. and most important of all...he's jst 17..and till now..he still havent got his license..peace...
for all of us, i'm sure we did some mistakes on the road, but somehow...how we get away from those mistakes? Luck, trust me.....endangering yourself on the road ain't worth it, imagine the momentum from a high velocity & a low velocity, which gives a higher momentum?

your friend? If I were you, i'd advise him as a friend.....sorry, i'm no old driver, but this is wat I've been experience while driving for 3 years

kelvin--- said:

peace my ass..
your friend's dad should be fined and jailed for letting his son drive without a license, not to mention even encouraging him with a car as a birthday present.

kelvin--- said:

:eek: wah ! Your friend father soooo rich kah then u told your friend better take skyline coz it can run faster for he to reach another PLACE loh ......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dude gti good car man...putra and gti is malaysia sport cars :D... he change that and this....but i think he forget to change his stock breaking system...guys if u know u all cannot tahan if kena cucuk, first go and change ur breaking system to good or best one....maybe ur fren cannot break properlly thats y smash the tree dude....no prob race with civic but make sure ur car save enough for a race ok....