IDIOT driver covers plate number to avoid summons

KOB

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008
To the bloody idiot that partially covers his plate number and speeds & causes the rightful owner of the plate number unwarranted hassle....you think u r smart but your stupidity & callous disregard for the rightful owner has now become a police case & they are looking for you.... What goes around comes around!!!

Anybody that recognises this car please leave a mark/dent on his car as a sign of gratitude. We don't need this cowardly irresponsible idiot on our roads. Thanks.

Attachments

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
To the bloody idiot that partially covers his plate number and speeds & causes the rightful owner of the plate number unwarranted hassle....you think u r smart but your stupidity & callous disregard for the rightful owner has now become a police case & they are looking for you.... What goes around comes around!!!

Anybody that recognises this car please leave a mark/dent on his car as a sign of gratitude. We don't need this cowardly irresponsible idiot on our roads. Thanks.
u mean you're the owner of PGX 22?

KOB

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008
Belongs to a family member..

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Its not too difficult to get ur records from RTD with police assistance even if u hide some numbers. I can publish ur name, IC & home address here if u like....

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
pgx22 is a silver mitsu, right KOB?..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Clearly its the party giving out summons at fault.. too bad this is Malaysia otherwise you can sue them for causing distress.

KOB

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008
The authorities are just doin their job...i dont blame them. But how do you regulate idiots like these on the road? How many of us have been caught speeding? A lot....either we choose to pay the summon or just ignore them & ride our luck; we don't cause trouble to other people. But this exceptionally class of idiots choose to speed,cheat & cause problems to the rightful owners...

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The authorities are just doin their job...i dont blame them. But how do you regulate idiots like these on the road? How many of us have been caught speeding? A lot....either we choose to pay the summon or just ignore them & ride our luck; we don't cause trouble to other people. But this exceptionally class of idiots choose to speed,cheat & cause problems to the rightful owners...
Authorities doing their job? I don't think so.

They issue summon without first checking whether the car plate matches the registered car. How is that doing their job? That's called doing a half assed job.

KOB

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008
The primary issue here is the idiot impersonating other rightful owner....issues with authorities are secondary in this case dats a diff topic

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
What's the difference between authorities issuing a summons ticket for speeding at 500km/h, or issuing a summons ticket for the wrong car?

No difference, because the authorities did not verify the details before issuing the summons

Whether its "diff topic" or not, its for the moderators to decide.

And we also can't be sure if the guy did impersonate the real car that owns the license plate, maybe the number on his number plate fell off. Maybe someone stuck something onto it. If he was trying to impersonate the actual car, he would get the same make and model in the same color, that's impersonating.

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Wowowo, relax bro... take it easy...
Bro KOB, you can lodge a police report regarding this and let them to void your summon.
For me, it might due to a lot of possibilities on this case. Might be purposely or might be not.
Bro Ixeo is not wrong as well, the enforcement party should do their job properly so that we no need to do the double job.
Cheers...:smokin:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Wowowo, relax bro... take it easy...
Bro KOB, you can lodge a police report regarding this and let them to void your summon.
For me, it might due to a lot of possibilities on this case. Might be purposely or might be not.
Bro Ixeo is not wrong as well, the enforcement party should do their job properly so that we no need to do the double job.
Cheers...:smokin:
agreed, better spend a bit time than lotsa mooney & time, btw it's not often that we got the chance to be the righteous one against "The Man":biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ixeo, backoff the TS' case, the fella had to go through the crap of dealing with a fraudster, the police and AES. You have a point, but no need to get so forceful.

KOB : Ixeo is just sharing his point of view, which incidentally isn't wrong. Let's just all agree and ultimately focus on the topic at hand : the sonnovabitch Civic and the idiotic authorities for not verifying things first.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Ixeo, backoff the TS' case, the fella had to go through the crap of dealing with a fraudster, the police and AES. You have a point, but no need to get so forceful.

KOB : Ixeo is just sharing his point of view, which incidentally isn't wrong. Let's just all agree and ultimately focus on the topic at hand : the sonnovabitch Civic and the idiotic authorities for not verifying things first.

but i thought they like it [strike]long and hard[/strike] fast and furious. :rofl:

its been a slow friday...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some teasers to droll at while i prepare the whole post :proud:

yes we were previously called Zero 2 Hero. but it is official now at the SSM that we are registered as Optimum Auto Detailing. reason of the change is i want a more catchy and easy to remember name =D

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience