wat an idiot fren...but i do pity him...

hornydrifter

500 RPM
im telling tis as a lesson 2 all of us...​
i got a fren..who is dying n worshipped satria gti..man he kacau is father evry
day askin him 2 buy da car for himm...afte kena tipu here and there with a downpayment
2000...da owner of da gti went missing...ok...kena tipu..but he still willing 2 wait
and find a new gti...so it come 2 a day..when he found a good con gti..told his father
..paid downpayment...wait and want and punya la wait..he got da gti...man he is
so happy that he even talks with da damn car!!! .We all of his frens r happy for him.
He wash his car evry day, talk 2 his car like da car is his wife...he put can pulley la,
adjustable fuel reg la, rims and tyre la, n a lighten fylwheel...afte a month of
worshipping and lovemaking 2 da car..he is on da way home 2 shah alam following
the "zig zag" glenmarie way [save 1.10 tol fee] then a civic cucuking him like crazy
he also tekan maa tamau malu wat! on da second corner he lost control oversteer n crash
da car...BIG TIME!!! da car peluk pokok!! totalled!!!! but he survived...da civic..just
drove off n nvr help him...best thing is...da car is only in his posesion 4 1 month!!!!
:thumpdown

Lesson learned: Don't be a stupid asshole. If they cucuk, let them be... after all, such small race will get u no where... since no money involved.

Yup, Pity the Gti guy..

There's no way in hell the Civic driver would stop to offer help. After all, it's because of him (Civic) the Gti crashed into the tree in the 1st place.

But, the Gti driver also got a screw loosed in the head also for layan dat Civic.. twisted road summore..

listen to Hitz.fm about tailgaters... "I'm not gonna go any faster even if you kiss my behind"... :p

Could have been worse. It could have been his life or somebody elses.

Next time, (if his father gives him a next time), do it at the tracks. Track don't have trees one... He can be "cucuk-ed" by or "cucuk" as many civics as he wants....

boy and girls... don't try this a home, its bery-bery dangelous...

although civic driver may have instigated the trouble, but i would put a fair share of blame on the GTi driver... blame himself.

He should know how to write the word 'death' by now...

Root cause is his lousy driving skill, not the car, or the civic, or the desire to win.
Remind him that.

is gti that great to be worshipped???? no offence to some of u though, but is it that good? Somehow, why did it oversteer? Decelerating while understeering? Upgrade driver skill 1st b4 proceeding to the next level though

thteh86 said:
is gti that great to be worshipped???? no offence to some of u though, but is it that good? Somehow, why did it oversteer? Decelerating while understeering? Upgrade driver skill 1st b4 proceeding to the next level though
U noe la college kids..with a lot of cash...with no damn skill...he is my good buddy though...i was not there wen it happen
but u noe wat his father said?...no more gti or any kind of sport car for u...now
he got no transport wat soever..my guess his next car..a kancil or tiara..:biggrin:

hornydrifter said:
U noe la college kids..with a lot of cash...with no damn skill...he is my good buddy though...i was not there wen it happen

bro, count urself lucky you weren't there.

ekinomae said:
bet it`ll be a Civic Type R.. :biggrin:

I'll inform my friend Allan who works at Nirvana Memorial to go see him and take measurement for his newest ride. can custom nowadays summore whether need hood vent or air scoop.

If i were there....then im not b able 2 post this thread today...but any
way his car parts..all of our fren sapu!!! i sapu his timer,meter n seat,da
dis brek my other fren sapu,carpet also sapu...dash board koyak
...hehehehe...this is da time we apreaciate him as a fren:tongue:

wahahah... dunno need to kesian him or not man... at first kena tipu, after getting himself the car for a month then totalled it... jz because his stupidity cant resist being tailgated by other people...
btw, sgti also wanna worship arr??... alamak... there are so many better cars out there and he think his sgti can win everyone??...

He won't be appreciating you discussing about his catastrophic idiocy here though.

Kopi said:
I'll inform my friend Allan who works at Nirvana Memorial to go see him and take measurement for his newest ride. can custom nowadays summore whether need hood vent or air scoop.

dun forget to put Evo spoiler or Brother's GT Wing.. :biggrin: