Vw Old Beetle My bodywork

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vwmania

Known Member
Jan 25, 2005
damansara
www.cardomain.com
hi delima putih...i do my vw bodywork at gombak...changing new floor pan, heater channel and door that my friend.he is first timer but ive give him manual to do it.. so far so good
im doin my paintwork at sg.buloh
i dont know where is there best place. u better survey at vw workshop to get some info. ive do this becouse i dont want to kena sembelih..hehehe

encikmasen

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Bangi
wow..change floor pan ah..cost u how much? did they do the suspension to cos my volks already senget..heheh..btw..i think i'll DIY my volks paintwork..

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
sokay then... i might be sending my kodok to this guy call nizar (a VW addict) at bukit kemunting area there...

reasonable price for the exterior body work...around RM2100 for welding, ketuk and paint and plus the rubbers for the windows (cal-look) and seals... ok ke?

krazz77

Known Member
Jul 12, 2005
Malaysia
Hi ah-singh,

interested in original new-beetle rims? They are 16-inches. Fit's onto beetle nicely. Hehe.. If you want, i can recommend you a place to re-drill your drums/rims to fit. May need to do a spacer also. It right across Larkin fire-station.

See my 1974 1303:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krazz77/my_photos

PM me your hp - maybe we can yum-cha! .. heheh and intro the VW kakis..

Cheers,
Danny

Cheers,
Danny

matyeap

Aug 20, 2005
subang jaya
Ah Sigh if I not Mistaken yr VW bodywork done at jln Ipoh Bt21/4 in front of shell mine is about to the the same if your r perasan there is one Chine guy Ah Hooi or Ah Leong my car is in his workshop for more that two years all part dah ada but he got no time to pasang...... I try to look for metal sun roof (original) if you know wher can I find it.
But the most important is where can I fine the crome steel in between the windscreen and rubber the only thing that I can found is plastic which cannot tahan dua to our cuaca kejap panas and raining. One more thing if U go the the workshop now u can see a VW Cabriolet (VW Carman 1303S) red collour crome engine.

Cheer

ah-singh

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
matyeap said:
Ah Sigh if I not Mistaken yr VW bodywork done at jln Ipoh Bt21/4 in front of shell mine is about to the the same if your r perasan there is one Chine guy Ah Hooi or Ah Leong my car is in his workshop for more that two years all part dah ada but he got no time to pasang...... I try to look for metal sun roof (original) if you know wher can I find it.
But the most important is where can I fine the crome steel in between the windscreen and rubber the only thing that I can found is plastic which cannot tahan dua to our cuaca kejap panas and raining. One more thing if U go the the workshop now u can see a VW Cabriolet (VW Carman 1303S) red collour crome engine.

Cheer

bro i think u got da wrong person..im frm jb not ipoh.....if u want d metal strips for ya rubber , y dont u try goin down to spore ?? u can get em there...... :tee:

ah-singh

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
krazz77 said:
Hi ah-singh,

interested in original new-beetle rims? They are 16-inches. Fit's onto beetle nicely. Hehe.. If you want, i can recommend you a place to re-drill your drums/rims to fit. May need to do a spacer also. It right across Larkin fire-station.

See my 1974 1303:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krazz77/my_photos

PM me your hp - maybe we can yum-cha! .. heheh and intro the VW kakis..

Cheers,
Danny

Cheers,
Danny

bro tat guy at larkin (sun hup) is my enemy.....damnm i hate him !!!ayway bro my num is 0177061990.....16" wheels ?? we shall se after we yum cha ok !!!!! hehehe....

Cheers '

Rajiv :tee:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With the ink hardly dry yet on the agreement to by Team Lotus owner Tony Fernandes to buy over niche British sportscar maker Caterham, it made perfect marketing sense to produce a limited edition Lotus-liveried version of the Caterham Seven.

Next, to further hype up the move, you take a Team Lotus Formula One driver, in this case Heikki Kovalainen, and let him loose in the car to kick it sideways and do a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience