2012 VW Beetle at Humboldt Box, Berlin

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

I was certainly not invited to a media dinner held by VW for the local guests in Germany, but I managed to snap these new beautiful VW Beetles from a distance. This was a closed event, where people get to test drive the VW Beetles and get to actually dine in with some good food.

The upcoming VW Beetle would be interesting and would be said to come with the Golf GTI turbo charged 2 litre option, capable of putting out 200 plus horsepower.

There were the older VW Beetles on display, showcasing its original lineage where it originally came from, more than 50 years ago. Check out my hurried spyshot. I wish i had a better zoom in lens!

I'm still in love with the originals though, they were definitely more raw back in the days with no modern nonsense, like ABS , airbags and such, then again, it wouldn't meet any modern safety requirements imposed by our society.

Attachments

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Not really a fan of the new beetle or the mini..The "feel" is not there..Still luv the classic...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all members,

I would like to inquire the "basic" parts i need to bolt in turbo kits for my engine
4G93.

Currenly 4G93 stock, with K&N cone air filter with h/s, cold air intake and 2.2" stainless steel piping with replica spoon type muffler.

I wouldn't know much, maybe with VR4 intercooler, turbine TD04, wastegate, blow off, e-manage to set the ecu?

Wat items i need somemore?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience