Volkswagen beetle classic 1.3(M) for sale (Rare original condition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Volkswagen beetle classic 1.3(M) for sale (Rare original condition)

Too bad it is not the flat screen that I'm looking for. Bump for you

I offer you rm5k u game?

Serious buyer here.

Sorry,no games with you because your offer is very low.Anyway,thank you for your offered.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Bumps...............................Still available.

sad... such a nice car with an appropriately price tag yet no one buys it

sad... such a nice car with an appropriately price tag yet no one buys it

Would you delete this comment please because I dislike the word "sad".Please do not post any of your comment anymore over here because you are not welcomed.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Bumps....................................................Still available and the price has dropped to RM6k negotiable.Serious buyer only,please contact me at 016-3278975 and my location is in puchong.

I said sad bcoz it's sad no one appreciates this car at such an appropriate price as it's a classic timeless piece. It's an appreciative statement. I do not see how or why it could be offensive. People are free to post whatever they like in a public forum. It's not an insult to u and neither should I be sensitive towards what u dont like or like. I aint yr bitch. U dont like it? go cry to Tom and ask it to be removed. U dont own this forum... it's not like this forum has green flourescent wheels.. LOL. Grow up little boy.

Free bump.. FOR THE CAR. Not fr the little boy

Last edited:
Bumps...................................................Still available for sale.

Bumps.................................................Still available for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom