V8 Miata MX5

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
cover.jpg

I was in Gold Coast, Australia 2 weeks ago. While I was chilling out while my wife shops @ the Pacific Fair, guess what? I bumped into this! A rubber burning Mazda Miata MX5 mated with a Toyota 1UZFE V8 powerplant.. and that's not all, it's even SUPERCHARGED!

At first glance I noticed something was abit not right. The bonnet seems to have opened the opposite way. Then, i saw the lights were stuck together to it as a single piece, only then I guessed that under the hood must lie a monstrous heart. As I approach the car I heard a guy walking past me say to his friend "That's a V8 mate!".. I quickened my pace and was greeted by .... a 1UZFE engine!

-------------

Here are some teaser pics:

IMG_5343.jpg

IMG_5344.jpg

IMG_5347.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

-------------

Credits and sourced: AutoJunctions.Com
Full Pics: http://www.autojunctions.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=336&Itemid=1

how the hell the v8 can plant in mx5...amazed.....

the handling of this car gona be some "taking care of" since tht v8 engine is not light i presume...

well... look at the front end of the chassis.. it's been totally 'taken' care off i presume...

some more can proudly display the engine code stamp... do this in malaysia (4g63t bullet wira) will get caught from jpj anytime... hahaha...

There's an old mustang around running on Toyota 1UZFE V8 as well.

Heard it was hard to find parts for that Ford engine so.....

Maybe you know the owner too...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom