Triniti pressure plate + which clutch disc??

wongsl

Known Member
Jul 27, 2006
4G63T, about 250whp to max 300whp.

I have Triniti pressure plate and 6-puck disc but I don't like the vibration during engage.
I don't launch the car from start, hence, I am considering switching the clutch disc to something more comfortable.

I drove my friend's Iswara with an Exedy 3 puck with springs and it still feels pretty much the same, so I'm not so keen to go this route.

How about a full rounded one instead of 3/4/6 puck type? Are there any "semi-racing" clutch that is a full disc and good enough for 250whp or up to 300whp? I will keep the Triniti pressure plate, so I'm hoping to find a brand/type that would work in such a hybrid. The pain I will continue to carry is the heavy clutch depress which will make my left calf muscle bigger than the right ;P

p/s: budget is not in the ogura/os_giken/twin_clutch range, so pls keep recommendations within RM600. :D

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
oi.... told you so... :)

just change to stock full face friction plate will do.... if your pressure plate rating is high enough then it will hold....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I just bough a sedan wira original 1.6 auto which already converted to 1.8 4G93 turbo manual, after driving for a while feel that is not my liking.

I currently plan to convert it to v6 automatic.
I have a few questions probably all of you can share:

1. It is legal to do this conversion, body original is 1.6?

2. Which v6 auto is reliable? eternal or others? I only like v6 which I
like smooth/quiet engine :)

3. How much it cost to trade in this 1.8 4G93 turbo engine from my car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience