cant afford to go for ogura , hks or others
im currently using exedy , bt now time to change the clutch plates
same time i want more grip to the flywheel

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hi bro, im using trinity ...got it from Ampower Motorsport in Setapak. Indeed there is quite alot of vibration for daily drive, but grip is definetly there. gti[GSR] bro, spotted your monster near Ampower hehe... freaking nice ride man.

GroundZro

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
An advise tht you can ignore....I was using a similar clutch (those without the spring to absorb vibration) for quite sometime until my mech find some scratch marks on one of the gearbox part (cant remember exactly as it was 2 years ago) that quite a few of my frens including my mech suspected tht it was caused by the clutch (i.e. the vibration). Switched back to exedy. those scratches might be caused by something else. We were not sure but everything was pointing to the clutch.

Just my 2 cents.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Hi bro, im using trinity ...got it from Ampower Motorsport in Setapak. Indeed there is quite alot of vibration for daily drive, but grip is definetly there. gti[GSR] bro, spotted your monster near Ampower hehe... freaking nice ride man.
where is Ampower Motorsports a? near INitial D Motorsport there? i know Gti[GSR] is nearby there one.....:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Anyone would like to recommend me a good exhaust shop who does a nice quality job and has a wide range of mufflers or if not able to custom them.

Planning to have a complete cat back exhaust upgrade and to go stainless steel all the way. So, hoping that the shop also does TIG welding.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience