Triniti Friction Disc

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
how much is the 3 puck trinity for evo3?
anybody who is the distributer?
can it be use with the standard mmc clutch cover? n will the cover hold the plate firmly?
:D :D :D

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Hi! I discovered that my old flywheel already warp.. and it was causing uneven wear to the Triniti disc.. that could have been the cause of the sound. Damn sad when I saw the condition of my disc and flywheel.

But the disc is still ok... so now fitted in a new flywheel.. but need to run in the Triniti disc first to even out the wear...hopefully the sound will go away once the surface of the disc is even with the surface of the new flywheel.

Milkboy

Jun 30, 2004
Hi all...where can I get the Triniti clutch in Sunway??Thx in advance!

tt412

Dec 8, 2004
call wong directly. good fella, delivered mine to my workplace

Milkboy

Jun 30, 2004
Sorry..I am not from the area...so I need to know which shops or where Mr Wong is..only familiar ard sunway....thank you for your help!

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
maybe you can call him and make an appointment to meet at where is convenient. i read in mag his shop is at batu caves. alternatively you can msg ninja_iga and see if he can hook u up

ksee_u

Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
Wong's num is 012-3922 962
Call him and he will send the clutch to you personally....
when he is free la of cos <_<

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

These are some pics of SG exotics at Trader's Hotel KL after their Track day at Sepang, mostly clients of Ascendant Motorsports, a driving development entity who specializes in sifting through Data logging to help drivers optimize performance lap by lap.

Shaun Yip, CEO of Ascendant Motorsports relies on modules such as accelerometers or more commonly...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience