Exterior and Body

Toyota SEG black crystal Headlamp

wfhan

how much if include additional one pair of bumper signal lamp?

kylim8

Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG
hi bro, do u happen to hav that black crystal for AE111 model? the one wit chrome in front bonnet? with 15' sport rims?

kylim8

Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG
HMS said:
u looking for car or wat???? :biggrin: i dun sell cars bro.
haha dude, im referin to the head lamp, does it fit on AE111 crystal lamp model? sorry my english no good,blek

jayfky

Nov 12, 2004
bro interested wif the cryster light

about the ae101 crster how come got depo o tyc? wat the different and do u hav the with out black base one? issit cheaper? how much is ur best price i`m currenlly surveving..

HMS

Jan 20, 2004
www.maxperformance.com.my
frankly telling, i encounter problem with TYC, so i scare to sell that brand lar although cheaper a bit (around rm40-50).

both looks similar, but i think its the built quality different, so far, DEPO i dun have a single problem yet. w/o black base also same price for depo. but stok i am not sure still got or not

jayfky said:
about the ae101 crster how come got depo o tyc? wat the different and do u hav the with out black base one? issit cheaper? how much is ur best price i`m currenlly surveving..

hi guys,

is it legal to weld exhaust mounts onto car underside? or is there any other ways to put extra mounts for the exhaust?