Today my Evo 8 got Stolen :(

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
we should create a thread to post up all the confirmed places where cars have been stolen before so we are aware that we should be on the high alert if ever we park at these places.

So far from what I have read is:

-1 utama
-Cineleisure
-KlCC

my own additions are

-Any freaking KL underground carpark
-Open air carparks in KL away from the central district area (the smaller, older places of KL

Last edited:
*1 U- Old wings still ok, cos carp park small & many ppl there(2 car wash there), new wing not really good in car park design as got many hidden place can be use to hiding out...

*Midvalley- lousy, wet, hot, dark, no security guard or security guard oso looks like robber.

another not safe car park thats its Cineleisure at damasara...

Bump: another not safe car park thats its Cineleisure at damasara...

funny thing about cineleisure is the parking bit hidden and dark. and lately all cinema patrons like to park outside the pavement along the mutiara homes, curve etc..making the traffic so congested and hard to control or notice if there is theft case. rm2.00 also don wanna pay ....sigh

funny thing about cineleisure is the parking bit hidden and dark. and lately all cinema patrons like to park outside the pavement along the mutiara homes, curve etc..making the traffic so congested and hard to control or notice if there is theft case. rm2.00 also don wanna pay ....sigh

wat to do with those moron drivers... not only rm2 oso dun wanna paid, rm1 oso dun wanna paid... dunno wat they thinking... :mad:

they saving the money for popcorns i guess...hahaha:)

Bump: they saving the money for popcorns i guess...hahaha:)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom