Today my Evo 8 got Stolen :(

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wah lan... another Evo stolen.... geeezs..... Sorry to hear that bro.... Will keep an eye for you....

Hi Nick....
Sorry to hear your stolen e8....
Mine e7 also get stolen middle of Oct...
Do u have any touch n go inside ur car?\
did u registered it or do have the card no, or may u can check one of ur resit?
Pls do call touch n go, and report to them, the call center will monitor the activity of the car.....if the thief is fool enuf...
Like my case, that us sindiket,,they r not using my touch n go, but my smart tag,abisla kena rocket....
Pls call the touch n go n report to them k.....hopefully got any news from them...
Here is the number 03-76285115....

Nick & Web,

Sorry to hear about your Evos.

If you don't mind me asking, specifically what was the make and model of the alarm systems in both your cars ?

Obviously, it's really not the ideal way going about this when we only get to learn about stuff from the bad experiences of fellow ZTH members. But seeing how they defeated the security systems in your cars, we might as well get some idea of what works and what does not.

Also, did you have an immobilizer system installed ? Any other security systems in your car when it was stolen (for example, steering locks, window security tint, etc etc) ?

Agree with u FVel, thats a very valid question... sorry for ur loss Nick..

got some to share...
the best is get a set of GPS tracking system then compile with 'AAS'....

just get to know bout this by yesterday...

atleast got more than 75% of chance to recover the vehicle....

yeah yaehh...ur idea is rite...me also thing like that..but some people say that item will loss coverage when the car go inside the 'kontena'...is it any idea for this situation? :idea:

yeah yaehh...ur idea is rite...me also thing like that..but some people say that item will loss coverage when the car go inside the 'kontena'...is it any idea for this situation? :idea:

yup, they r right, but they r outdated...
why must wait until ur car missing only detect the car..?? why not starting to detect ur car from the 1st second they break ur glasses or else..?? right..??

thats why, AAS ma...

not nice if talk in here..... for 1st class security...
later if those thief saw this, habis la...

yup those thief out there very2 intelligent....how much this alarm sis jin? for sure la must pay for every year rite?:listen:

yup those thief out there very2 intelligent....how much this alarm sis jin? for sure la must pay for every year rite?:listen:

those GPS tracking system like clifford 1, i'm not sure the price, but need to pay for service for every year.

wat i can says is, the AAS can b diy if u r clever enuf....

Dear FVEL,

My car e7 with immobalizer,truguard with starter arm lock, and additional steering lock...
FYI, this is sindicate.....any of security we use...they can break it....
Unless u subscribe and buy a gps with remote feature to stop the car....that can help much to cut that bloody thief throat.....

Dear FVEL,

My car e7 with immobalizer,truguard with starter arm lock, and additional steering lock...
FYI, this is sindicate.....any of security we use...they can break it....
Unless u subscribe and buy a gps with remote feature to stop the car....that can help much to cut that bloody thief throat.....

mark it... Truguard r useless....

thanks for the info...

Bro, sorry for your loss. Fvel is right, we should start to think like the thief and see what can we know of.

I think Truguard is not a simple alarm system (correct me if i'm wrong)
So the thief must have a level of knowledge on alarm systems. So, where they learn all these stuff? or they are the installer themselves? who is trying to make a quick buck out of the heist. Immobilizer is install together with the alarm of separate?

I think that alarm system is so easily beaten because no matter how good it is. The wiring colour for all model is about the same. Examlpe, Truguard model A, red colour for siren, i think truguard model B will have the same wire colour for the siren. I think this is where the problem come. Same for Viper, or Clifford. We all know alarm system are mass produced so the difference is just the frequencies but the hardware is all the same.

Your steering lock is those bought at shops? I think those selling in the market is really useless as everyone can buy them and the thief can be them and dismantle them to study how it work and that's why they know how to take them off.

Bro, I'm sure they have already mark your car in the 1st place. know what alarm and immo you using and what steering lock yo using.

GPS is useless once it under covered area.

I think the more effective way is those hidden tricks that a driver could do to prevent the car from been stolen. If you want to know just PM me.

Last edited:
GPS is useless once it under covered area.

I think the more effective way is those hidden tricks that a driver could do to prevent the car from been stolen. If you want to know just PM me.

yup, thats why must park at those got coverage area... or get some device to make it like' transformer'....

Titan, PM me... i wanna know more... thanks by newbie aka Jin...

basta*d thieves..ur one lowlife scumbag..u will rot in hell..sial..eyes wide open bro nick..will lookout for u selayang, kepong, kl area bro..sorry for your loss:mad::mad:

sorry for the lost ya..owner of the evo..
but next time u hav a nice ride again..
i recommend u to install the latest clifford alarm system ba..but i forgotten to ask the seller which type of clifford system i using..but its around 3.2k
now im using it also..
it hav 4km distance range control..and still can upgrade it to next latest patch system using computer..it also hav gps system can be check in the interenet on their website..
although hav to extend ur antena abit better receiver but its worth it..
when entering the car..u need the remote,and several digit coding then onli can plug in ur key into the ignition key hole thing..
after started the car and still need to enter 2nd digit coding then onli can release the steering lock,back bonnet lock,gear lock and brake lock..the system will giv u 2min to do so..if u fail to manage all in 2min after plug in ur key..
the system will lock everything and u will stuck inside for the whole time..except u know where is the secret button that u put secretly or crawl out from the window or windscreen
hope u would consider installing it..
cheerz ^^

p.s. this alarm system very troublesome le..haihs

Last edited:
sorry to hear that. i like the hidden one better for security. :biggrin:

Top Bottom