Timing Belt Change?

' xZ "

500 RPM
anyone here who bought recond car? i saw from forum and it says its best to change the timing belt for recond car that left for 3 years and above?

planning to get a year 04 impreza sti

Yes. Cost to change the timing belt roughly around 1800.
Are you getting an unreg ones? There's a few car for sale in subaruclubmalaysia

it's a precautionary measure. you don't know how the car was treated back home in japan

Thank you so much kenny. About how long use to change an timing belt for GDB?

Thank you so much kenny. About how long use to change an timing belt for GDB?

if the belt is for 100k km usage, u can change it bout 90,000km normally

normaly we change belting n tensioner bearings.....oil seals etc din touch if no problem

but of coz, if u sent to workshop..they surely ask u change one shot for all :)

i had mine changed at 85k milleage. power enterprise kevlar belt. usually changing of timing belt accompanies together with change of bearings,water pump etc thus the price.
would be best to get all these done when getting a 3 yr old ride with milleage around 90k .

i had mine changed at 85k milleage. power enterprise kevlar belt. usually changing of timing belt accompanies together with change of bearings,water pump etc thus the price.
would be best to get all these done when getting a 3 yr old ride with milleage around 90k .

Brother, how much do you spend on changing timing belt including all those bearing, water pump etc and installation fee?

Brother, how much do you spend on changing timing belt including all those bearing, water pump etc and installation fee?

bro i cant really remember.but its done in singapore and many things done all at once.including fan belts , engine flush ,oil and filter change , plugs ,injectors cleaning , oil catch tank /oil cooler cleaning and also transmission oil change .quite a major servicing.

i estimated it is bout rm2k o more since water pump aint cheap, i remeber las time i bought is bout rm700 for brand new water pump alone

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom