The best way to upgrade a 4g93 na....

kanthang

Apr 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
xtremeleo, you are also here. I have a SGTI for track. My problem is the blooming Siemens VDO. I cant tune it without using a Piggy back or Changing all the wiring plus ECU to MMC.
I am also waiting to do a rebuild as engine in SGTI is 160,000 KMS. Only suspension and chassis improvements were put in. Plus off course final drive from Mivec, CUSCO LSD and roll cage.
But my main problem is I cant tune the Siemens.
i had this problem as well as i was trying to do a BOT for a 4g15 svdo. on contrary to the majority, svdo outperforms mmc in terms of fuel and engine efficiency. Power sports tuning equipment can be used alongside with svdo whilst maintaining the ecu's operation and simultaneously accommodating other mods on the car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

Just got on this part of the forums (Always been looking around in the Marketplace) and been reading thru abit. You guys seem very friendly and eager to help, so i thought i'll just post. Hope you guys can give me some sound advice, i am in abit of a dilemma.

I am currently driving a 1996 Mitsubishit Colt, Chassis designation CJ4A, one generation newer than the Satrias generation of Colts. Its not really a Mirage Cyborg ZR, as mine is running the single cam 4G92.

Now my car is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience