The best way to upgrade a 4g93 na....

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
standard mod is air filter, exz, bigger t/b intake cam pulley, better spark plug and much more

hardcore mod= high lift cams, max p&p head, high com piston, standalone ecu and much more

there lots of topic on how to mod 4g93 na engine try searching it first....

good luck...

qamarul

Jun 7, 2011
ipoh
I/H/E???? whats that....

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

i think i want to put gti cams and 1.6 piston... is it ok... which type of piston i can use...

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
xtremeleo, you are also here. I have a SGTI for track. My problem is the blooming Siemens VDO. I cant tune it without using a Piggy back or Changing all the wiring plus ECU to MMC.
I am also waiting to do a rebuild as engine in SGTI is 160,000 KMS. Only suspension and chassis improvements were put in. Plus off course final drive from Mivec, CUSCO LSD and roll cage.
But my main problem is I cant tune the Siemens.

Attachments

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
My workshop quoted wt porting of head plus 1.6 pistons, rebuild. - RM2K

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
xtremeleo, you are also here. I have a SGTI for track. My problem is the blooming Siemens VDO. I cant tune it without using a Piggy back or Changing all the wiring plus ECU to MMC.
I am also waiting to do a rebuild as engine in SGTI is 160,000 KMS. Only suspension and chassis improvements were put in. Plus off course final drive from Mivec, CUSCO LSD and roll cage.
But my main problem is I cant tune the Siemens.
i heard siemen ecu can be tamed by using a perfect power smt6, or the works emu (iam not sure of the name ler..), tune dat on a loaded dyno and u'll be good to go. i wudnt go for a shorter fd if iam upgrading the power sir, the gears will feel too short nanti.

My workshop quoted wt porting of head plus 1.6 pistons, rebuild. - RM2K
sounds reasonable enough for me, iam not fond of porting, seen too many costly mistakes on frens' cars

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
You can see another SGTI in the HPC Endurance race, its a Titan sponsored one. MY SGTI share the same workshop RS. RS is pretty reliable. But again, its a Piggy Back. And Piggy Back cost money. I will most probably find a 2nd hand Unichip and get Robyn to tune it.
But I am getting slightly excited on my B4110 project.

dohc4g93

Mar 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Between pnp and high camshaft, which should be done first? Have anyone tried the newly introduced JASMA camshaft? is it reliable with good power increment in overall rpm range? any review on this product installed on 4g93 dohc with dyno chart?

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
I/H/E???? whats that....

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

i think i want to put gti cams and 1.6 piston... is it ok... which type of piston i can use...
intake, header, exhaust

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I have 4G93 SOHC in my country. I'm upgrading the head to 4G92 Mivec with mivec ecu, wiring and sensors. Going for turbo wiseco pistons, duratech rods, acl race bearings and GT30R turbine. I need to ask that for conversion of head which parts I have to replace ?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
Between pnp and high camshaft, which should be done first? Have anyone tried the newly introduced JASMA camshaft? is it reliable with good power increment in overall rpm range? any review on this product installed on 4g93 dohc with dyno chart?
between the two, i wud get the high duration/lift camshaft sir, iam not fond of porting it down without proper equipments, seen too many mistakes being done for pnp process. the most dat i wud suggest, is polish the intake runners, no comment on jasma cams. i suggest u stay clear before hearinng sumthing good about it sir

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
For PNP, I would recommend it done by professionals and max it out 1 shot so next time no need to hassle to redo again. But if you fear on screwing up, cams is the best bet to go first because you can just swap back to stock cam when needed.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Having seen the Sultan of Johor's Veyron last week, here's another! Most likely to be based in KL, but unsure if it's already being owned or delivered to the showroom. Another member, mivec682 also spotted the Veyron at another location sporting a UK license plate. A nice 0-250mph drag between the 2 would be the battle of the century!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience