Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

SVT Auto to Manual Wiring Need HElp!!!!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Reactions
Hi to all sifu....pls help....

Currently i doing SVT conversion.....

i need some help on SVT Auto to Manual Tranny Conversion wiring ....

how many wiring need to modify.....where else need to pay more attention...

like ecu, gear box, meter wiring modi...

thanks thanks

1st to support....

more pratical support pls.. keke

Wong, i support you by belanja you free flow teh ais okay? :P

hahahaha

i thot u said free flow of performance gear oil tim............ hhahahahaha

anyways . thanks to ur guys support

reverse light switch and speed sensor,others should be fine,and pay attention if u have a neutral start switch.It would be easy if u have the m/t wiring instead

yo bro..... thanks a lots,,,

very useful info ....

i had 1 question... wat is neutral start switch,,.. for wat purpose, put where ?

i dun hav manual wiring .....all auto wiring .. beside the reverse switch... the speed sensor 3 wire connector today i tried ngam ngam connect...

But ppl said there is 1 ecu mainly for auto tranny wan...need to disconnect it ...izzit true??

then how about engine idling setting..

thanks alots

Auto svt ecu can be used as a manual ecu,but i think rev cut is earlier.Neutral start switch is a switch the allows u to start the car only when your auto gear is in P or N,should be anywhere at the gear lever if not mistaken.About the ecu mainly for auto,i dont know,if there is,should be no problem disconnect it,i have done auto svt to manual,so far no need those things,only the engine ecu.

yeah.... thanks thanks alot

sifu cuscostructbrace...........

cheersss

Hm... was wondering, if you happen to convert to manual, and you still have your auto ECU socket leftover, i would want to purchase the socket :_:

G,
after that look for BT ecu from me yaaa hehehehheheheh

Yeah... i still need to figure out how to do the mod first, MAP here i come! :_:

G,
already pm you the details bro..dun worry too much...in no time ur SVT can use MAP liao...hehehehe dun forget to find trumpet.

Sorry for getting off topic. trumpet i've got those stainless steel indian cups, boleh pakai kah? HAha

GRexer said:
Sorry for getting off topic. trumpet i've got those stainless steel indian cups, boleh pakai kah? HAha

cannot hehehhe

yo bro.. can giv me a copy how to mod from afm to MAP aar...

keke..

soli GRexer... i tink i wont sell tat auto ecu connector to anyone.. cus i may sift back from manual to auto in future,... keke

but anyway.. u guys just continue in this thread... thanks

so,hoong u got solution already ar?

when ur conversion complete?

i think almost got the solution.. jump modi few wire only...keke..now worry the abs system cannot works onli......kekeke

today just finish dismantle all the thing on halfcut....throw te empty halfcut away.. keke... then hopefully can start the conversion tis weekend ,.. keke.. then will be done on next week gua,....

keke

wont b any prob 1 la,i tolong u "pray-pray" wish ur project soon soon lei lei....

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi guys, need to know how low can it be if gti installed Eibach spring.
I am afraid it might be too low since stock spring is also low oredi.

Any comment from Gti sifu with Eibach spring?

Am asking on behalf of my fren in JB

Thanks

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom