stolen : satria gti r3 2005.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

syahrur.hidayat

From Facebook
Morning all. Please keep on a look out for black SATRIA R3 bearing a number PGG 9876. This baby belong to my good fren Amer Zuhri n has been stolen this morning in subang.Thank you...

sh1t!! :bawling:

So sorry for the lost ya, and im just curious it got stolen inside the house or shop parking area ya? Because im staying in Subang too.. now my heart is like BO BO !!

Sorry to hear bout the lost. Will keep a look out. Pictures will be highly appreciated. Can you describe more bout the car, rims, stickers or something?!

red outline on rims, two slight dent on rear bumper, projector headlights, twin exhaust, TEIN sticker on rear window.. please do contact if u've seen it ya.. thank u so much guys and pls do take xtra care of ur cars cos there are few cases in my area this month only.. thanx..

Heard that the car lost during heavy rain..

already found the car, it was found in padan indah area and in good condition but slight changes. tq to all who helpd spread the words. really2 appreciate it and the car was found thanx a a good lead by a fellow forumer.. thanx again.

youre lucky bro.........
pdn indah/mewah is a crime area becareful.

wow...lucky that car not kena sembelih....

what was changed by the tieve btw???? :hmmmm:

Good and first time hearing a GTi is found back ~ Congrats

yup, vry2 lucky.
sorry, the place is Pantai Dalam actually. they change the headlights, rim colour, tint film, plate number.. i think everything else is the same..

wow shit. i was just at pantai dalam the other day seeking to buy some car parts from a seller... thank god the car is found

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom