Satria GTi TAA 3837 STOLEN

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

pr0xy

Known Member
dear all, my friend's car got stolen from in front of his house in SS1 Kelana Jaya early morning today.

TAA 3837
Pearl White
Rims are Black and Dish White colour
Using EVO 3 Bonnet with Carbon fibre Sticker and also Roof Carbon Fibre Sticker

anyone comes about this please call me at 0126548800. thanks guys. fuck these ppl who steal cars for the merdeka race

Re: Satri GTi TAA 3837 STOLEN

oh my god.. park infront home also they stole ah??? infront oso not safe now..walao..sorry to hear that ur friends car been stolen..

Sorry for your friend's lost,

I lost my Sgti last 3 months, never found insurance co. said direct case and gave 90% claim on the car.

another GTI stolen liao...sighh, any pics bro?

Sorry for the losses,

f...k lah like that.. maybe they know already what item inside & do time study & marking before....:hmmmm:

s.gti very hot for thief thief outside there... walaoooo.. ya right ,,sure they mark ur friends car and watching ur friends activity.. then bila got masa yang sesuai they stole it .. dem! infront house oso not safe now..i also 4 years ago. i park my 1.3 satria .. at outside then i go out for a while with friends.. 9pm to 12 i think , then after back see my satria kena pecah already, turbo timer hilang adoi..

dam pundek lah these fellas who steal other ppls cars
ppl work so hard and put so much time and effort and cash into their cars then these bastards just take only
:mad::mad::mad:

last time my satria also nearly got stolen...but luckily i put on clutch lock..steering lock and brake lock....also in front of my house....and got one time in midvalley.....also nearly stolen...

chan..

how much u buy clutch lock and brake lock??

teruk case la bro....he just spent 6K on the car 2 days ago.....celaka...outside house not safe bro...even 2 months same car parked in the house and gate locked...these fuckers broke the padlock and tried opening the car...lucky neighbour saw....they ran...bastards wei...

sure cos merdeka race coming man...thats why...now just monitor parts for sale la...

all GTi owners better be safe brothers....this car is hot in stealing market now...and those who stole my friends car are experts man...alarm also didnt trigger...and they drove it off....somemore parked on the main road man....

cops say they do their rounds it seems...well its just not enough la...plus guard house 20 metres away...wat to do...

only pic of the car before carbon fiber hood and roof

S.GTi again........:(

Sorry to hear bout the lost. Will keep a look out. Pics would be highly appreaciated. As time goes by, original SGTI surely gonna extict in this country. Bugger!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom