Still possible to find blue color STOCK Skyline GT-R 34 in Malaysia???

edmand6228

Aug 27, 2011
Buying the R35 might not be a problem for some people.....but the maintenance ( fuel, roadtax, insurance, servicing, tires n parts replacements ) is a whole different story
That's why I'm still hunting for r34 lo... I ask him to buy r35 only ma.. I never ask him to register the car.. Take the car round taman and buy burger ramli is more than enough Liao. Keke

udengfahlawi

Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
i personally don't mind a (mildly) modded GTR as long as it's done properly by the owner who knows what he's doing...i consider it as improvement done to the basic equipment of the car, to enhance its power, safety, etc....by that it means buying direct from owner lah not thru car salesman....spend some time chatting with the owner can usually evaluate his knowledge and honesty....

a black gtr v-spec on sale today....check it out

yup...but the rear spoiler different from the black one in ztoH...is it vspec too?

Auwen

Apr 28, 2006
a few day ago...i pass by Links Dyno, located at Sunway ...saw a Siliver GT-R34 wanna sold...it fitted with Z-tune bodykit....i think u can drop to view it if u interested...Car. no. plate: BJR X1X1....cant remember...hope this can help u..

edmand6228

Aug 27, 2011
your luck is very good ler....today in mudah got 2 white GTR....1 stock one in Pahang for 155k...the other supposedly Nur spec in Kelantan dunno how much....take your pick....:biggrin:
kuantan ar?? i'm from kuantan... 155K is cheap wo.. dunno got take care the car or not.. anyway, thanks a lot.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

your luck is very good ler....today in mudah got 2 white GTR....1 stock one in Pahang for 155k...the other supposedly Nur spec in Kelantan dunno how much....take your pick....:biggrin:
by the way, the engine really stock man... and clean too.

udengfahlawi

Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
kuantan ar?? i'm from kuantan... 155K is cheap wo.. dunno got take care the car or not.. anyway, thanks a lot.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

by the way, the engine really stock man... and clean too.
go check it out and report it here la...might b useful to others as well...the car has been in the mudah ads for quite some time also....mayb owner not urgently want to sell...or just test market only....:biggrin:

edmand6228

Aug 27, 2011
go check it out and report it here la...might b useful to others as well...the car has been in the mudah ads for quite some time also....mayb owner not urgently want to sell...or just test market only....:biggrin:
i just balik to KL on sunday la... maybe give a call lor... the kelantan is V-SPEC II nur but never put price... 700+ hp... abit worry over mod.

Toyota Service Centre use what kind of spark plug ? Normal or Iridium ?

Honda website did show their maintenance details, and got to know they are using Iridium spark plug.
What about Toyota?

Thanks.