Still possible to find blue color STOCK Skyline GT-R 34 in Malaysia???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
ask ppl potong lubang at the middle of the top then got sunroof liao lor.. masuk atau tak masuk air itu pasal lain lar :P
Only the ER34s have sunroofs, not the BNR34s. If you still think that's a GTR with an aftermarket sunroof fitted then by all means, go ahead and view it. Could be a good, rare deal.

edmand6228

Aug 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];1063678537 said:
Only the ER34s have sunroofs, not the BNR34s. If you still think that's a GTR with an aftermarket sunroof fitted then by all means, go ahead and view it. Could be a good, rare deal.
Nowonder u sound shocked and nowonder the owner never reply 2 of my SMS weeks ago as I'm askig him that it is a er34 converted to GTR or bnr34 chassis

aimrunz

Jun 19, 2009
ada stock matte dark gray BNR34 for sale if the price is right.. haha..

edmand6228

Aug 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
ada stock matte dark gray BNR34 for sale if the price is right.. haha..
wa... your point is very subjective le.why dont u just name out the price.. by the way, how much is the average insurance for BNR34 ar?

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

[PIMPIN];1063678735 said:
Both wrong. Nowhere near expert but just merely convincing edmand6228 that it's not a GTR.
no worry.. i think u managed to convince me even though that's my fovarite blue skyline... :)

vvtiboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2010
perak
lol bro PIMPIM :proud: other colour cant ??? why must blue ?? can re-paint it ma ... important is bnr34 right:driver: Rb 26 ..... long live the legend GTR !!!!

edmand6228

Aug 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
lol bro PIMPIM :proud: other colour cant ??? why must blue ?? can re-paint it ma ... important is bnr34 right:driver: Rb 26 ..... long live the legend GTR !!!!
YES. BNR34 + RB26DETT is the most important part.. repainting to different color is a bit major. i'm not worry about take out the part as anyone can decommission a car.. what i worry the most is re-assemble the car unless the the mechanic really good in it.. the cost will be another concern.. why i'm getting a BNR34 is becoz i have a failure in relationship hence i rather invest my money to my beloved skyline which i'm hunting for long rather to dump it to a gal.. i'm not using this car for racing or chase chic.. that's why i looking for a stock car... i really need something to balance myself now.. that's why i choose this car...

my "first wife" is serving me well during weekday.. i hope my "second wife" will serve me well during weekend :)

to me.. blue color is the signature of skyline... that's why i fall in love with the blue one..... blue sky.. blue sky...

Last edited:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I have no idea what you're talking about bro. All I'm saying is that the car posted isn't a blue GTR, rather a GTT. So its not a BNR34 in the first place if it has a sunroof.

edmand6228

Aug 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];1063678765 said:
I have no idea what you're talking about bro. All I'm saying is that the car posted isn't a blue GTR, rather a GTT. So its not a BNR34 in the first place if it has a sunroof.
i think the msg is to me le.... mis-com

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Buying the R35 might not be a problem for some people.....but the maintenance ( fuel, roadtax, insurance, servicing, tires n parts replacements ) is a whole different story

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car has a toyota supercharger engine and i was wondering if cooilng down after hard driving is needed like puting in a turbo timer. if im not mistaken the supercharger has oil of its own. i normaly leave it about 20sec before turning the engine off.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience