Sport rim shop malaysia review : Cheapest sport rims shop

Technically they aren't "fake" cuz they aren't replicas. Avanti Storm bought there.
Will check that place out too then. Maybe last stop to see which offer higher value for trade in.

Buy rims, no cash to belanja adi. :rofl:

Yours ori right?
We makan first then go see rims......hahhahahhaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Will check that place out too then. Maybe last stop to see which offer higher value for trade in.
Please factor everything in. No point high trade in value, then rims expensive, or tyre expensive, or charge for credit card, or no free alignment, see can get nice lug nuts or lock nuts, distance traveled,, toll, petrol, then is case got problem do you need to go back there, etc. etc.....:driver:

that is true. The new rims may be cheaper, but one might kana slaughter buying expensive air valves, balancing, alignment, etc...Be careful with hidden cost lor....

Some of their sales tactics to bring in the client first.....:smokin::banghead:

Please factor everything in. No point high trade in value, then rims expensive, or tyre expensive, or charge for credit card, or no free alignment, see can get nice lug nuts or lock nuts, distance traveled,, toll, petrol, then is case got problem do you need to go back there, etc. etc.....:driver:
Very true, no point travel so far then end up might back to KL area to purchase. Petrol, time and toll charges and etcs.

Some of their sales tactics to bring in the client first.....:smokin::banghead:
Very true. Once bitten, twice shy

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

after see rims go makan again :biggrin:

sweelt

Nov 6, 2016
He go buy 5 years old rims then very very cheap.......:biggrin:

Bro. SF, next time you free I take you to one shop really a lot of rims one. I never post because very hard to find this shop. Went once, really took me a long time to find. Even google and waze that time hard to find.
It's address is Jalan Bukit Kemuning but is near to Klang...Hell a lot of tyres too, stack to the ceiling, rims all over the place. Name is Perkhidmatan Tayar and Batteri Shuang Heng

Just found they have facebook dy, and upgrade their shop too. Last time very old and dirty now under Maxxis.....

Here is one picture I found....

3yrs stories...let it go , let it go...:rofl:

Hi All,

Please can I know on which would be the best air flow sensor code to be used for 1.8 4g93 NA.

I am wanting to have strong air suction sound during acceleration..

Thanks upfront for sharing