spoild paint on my Car Roof, - Help Please!

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
If like that ok la fazidk, at least got some initiatives to DIY your roof, hopefully it will last longer and not cause any problem again..hehe.:driver:

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
No idea la kumar22mostwanted, because usually when change the roof, they will put the rust whether you asked or not..quit impossible they wont put the rust when they change the roof...:driver:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
No idea la kumar22mostwanted, because usually when change the roof, they will put the rust whether you asked or not..quit impossible they wont put the rust when they change the roof...:driver:
yeap yeap thats what i thought also
actually my main concern if the rust spreading like cancer to other parts of the car if whole car carbon fibre tak pe lah hehehe

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Hahaha, then we should go Proton and ask them to do a carbon fiber roof for us lah, than no more problem regarding roofs rust + more light weight...:proud:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Hahaha, then we should go Proton and ask them to do a carbon fiber roof for us lah, than no more problem regarding roofs rust + more light weight...:proud:
OMG thats a brilliant idea dude seriously i would definitely get one if there is no rust plus looks dam nice plus can save on paint job hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i would to ask the sifu around here... my stock gti sudden mati engine for few times... i go many workshop... but they cannot figure it out... battery ok... engine oil ok... a/f sensor still function... what could it be???

any idea please let me know...

cause i buy it for my little brother...

it is dangerous if it happen always...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience