Seeking for assistant to confirm car paint color code

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Dear All Sifu.

Good day.
I would like to seek for all of your help to get the confirmation for this color code.
Hope all the paint expert from ZTH able to assist me on this :adore::adore::adore:

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Ya, this one look similiar, but not able to confirm due to too much of contrast =)

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I don't think this is a standard colour used in automotive paint. This is a custom colour.

Best to see car paint-shop and seek their advise.

of course, customization is more expensive than normal paint job, so prepare your money bro.

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Thanks for your explanation bro.
no wonder car paint shop told me hard to justify this color as seems like not standard color from their paint card.
Seems its customized, I think I should change my mind, else hard to mixed it back to match the color right?

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
This could be of a multi effect aka camaleon variety..if it is then there is a code for it but u need to view d chart to be sure

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
This could be of a multi effect aka camaleon variety..if it is then there is a code for it but u need to view d chart to be sure
Thank bro, now I able to search based on chamaleon series of paint =)
:adore::adore::adore:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Similar to this I saw in Bangkok Motor show.

From this angle is brown

From this angle is green

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Thanks for your explanation bro.
no wonder car paint shop told me hard to justify this color as seems like not standard color from their paint card.
Seems its customized, I think I should change my mind, else hard to mixed it back to match the color right?
You can contact and meet up fazidk. I have seen his colour paint book before. And a few choices for your multi effect color. Maybe can come up with a conclusion with bro fazidk advice and suggestions.

But u wont be expecting price around 3-4k for such paint job anywhere. Depends on number of colors chosen.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
it is indeed very nice to have such unique 5k paint job.

However, if the 5k car paint happened to be scraped or damaged, then it would be very difficult to get a re-spray/touch-up and to match the ori 5k paint.

So, do it by all means, if you RM isn't a problem.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
it is indeed very nice to have such unique 5k paint job.

However, if the 5k car paint happened to be scraped or damaged, then it would be very difficult to get a re-spray/touch-up and to match the ori 5k paint.

So, do it by all means, if you RM isn't a problem.
Yup as advised by experts, once scratched or dent, if wanna respray that part only, is a no no.
Only recommended if money is not a problem and if it is just a show car.

If daily car and park along with other cars to go mamak or anything. Then really good luck.
Can only go places like Pavillion with Valet parking haha!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup as advised by experts, once scratched or dent, if wanna respray that part only, is a no no.
Only recommended if money is not a problem and if it is just a show car.

If daily car and park along with other cars to go mamak or anything. Then really good luck.
Can only go places like Pavillion with Valet parking haha!
RM not a problem then when scratch spray whole car......:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,
Totally a noob here so kindda need your advise here.
I have seen a package on the R3 site abt a performance upgrade for the satria neo cps.
PROTON Holdings Berhad - R3 Accessories
The package includes a "Performance cam shaft" and i was wondering if the cam shaft is switchable cuz if i understand the CPS function, there will be a pin that enables the high lift cams. but if i change the cam shaft to the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience