Seeking for assistant to confirm car paint color code

BeCool

Jan 4, 2006
Dear All Sifu.

Good day.
I would like to seek for all of your help to get the confirmation for this color code.
Hope all the paint expert from ZTH able to assist me on this :adore::adore::adore:

BeCool

Jan 4, 2006
Ya, this one look similiar, but not able to confirm due to too much of contrast =)

I don't think this is a standard colour used in automotive paint. This is a custom colour.

Best to see car paint-shop and seek their advise.

of course, customization is more expensive than normal paint job, so prepare your money bro.

BeCool

Jan 4, 2006
Thanks for your explanation bro.
no wonder car paint shop told me hard to justify this color as seems like not standard color from their paint card.
Seems its customized, I think I should change my mind, else hard to mixed it back to match the color right?

fazidk

This could be of a multi effect aka camaleon variety..if it is then there is a code for it but u need to view d chart to be sure

BeCool

Jan 4, 2006
This could be of a multi effect aka camaleon variety..if it is then there is a code for it but u need to view d chart to be sure
Thank bro, now I able to search based on chamaleon series of paint =)
:adore::adore::adore:

Similar to this I saw in Bangkok Motor show.

From this angle is brown

From this angle is green

Thanks for your explanation bro.
no wonder car paint shop told me hard to justify this color as seems like not standard color from their paint card.
Seems its customized, I think I should change my mind, else hard to mixed it back to match the color right?
You can contact and meet up fazidk. I have seen his colour paint book before. And a few choices for your multi effect color. Maybe can come up with a conclusion with bro fazidk advice and suggestions.

But u wont be expecting price around 3-4k for such paint job anywhere. Depends on number of colors chosen.

it is indeed very nice to have such unique 5k paint job.

However, if the 5k car paint happened to be scraped or damaged, then it would be very difficult to get a re-spray/touch-up and to match the ori 5k paint.

So, do it by all means, if you RM isn't a problem.

it is indeed very nice to have such unique 5k paint job.

However, if the 5k car paint happened to be scraped or damaged, then it would be very difficult to get a re-spray/touch-up and to match the ori 5k paint.

So, do it by all means, if you RM isn't a problem.
Yup as advised by experts, once scratched or dent, if wanna respray that part only, is a no no.
Only recommended if money is not a problem and if it is just a show car.

If daily car and park along with other cars to go mamak or anything. Then really good luck.
Can only go places like Pavillion with Valet parking haha!

Yup as advised by experts, once scratched or dent, if wanna respray that part only, is a no no.
Only recommended if money is not a problem and if it is just a show car.

If daily car and park along with other cars to go mamak or anything. Then really good luck.
Can only go places like Pavillion with Valet parking haha!
RM not a problem then when scratch spray whole car......:biggrin:

Hi sifus,
Totally a noob here so kindda need your advise here.
I have seen a package on the R3 site abt a performance upgrade for the satria neo cps.
PROTON Holdings Berhad - R3 Accessories
The package includes a "Performance cam shaft" and i was wondering if the cam shaft is switchable cuz if i understand the CPS function, there will be a pin that enables the high lift cams. but if i change the cam shaft to the...