Spark Plug

yo dudes here......

i asked a shop.....selling Bosch Super 4 RM48 for 4 batang......

RM48 - 4 pieces is it reasonable price? i think is very cheap liao

pls give comments.......any comments r welcomed

kyheng said:
If each of them is seperated in a box, then is cheap....

what do u meant?

4 pieces in 1 box lo.

u meant 1 piece in 1 box? what's the different if so?

Rm48 for 4pcs cheap loh... if it's made in germany one. Where u found it? I saw eneos st J.J kepong it selling more than rm70 and it's in 1 box for 4( inside the box, every piece also pack in 1 single box)

My place Old Klang Road.......

opposite Parkson Grand the shell station.....corner shop 2 lots together damn big and easy to find 1

yup i think is 1 box inside got 4 boxes for 4 pieces.

Made in Germany or not, not aware......haha

heard people said super 4 got made in china 1 woh....bad good quality& performance. the one i saw at Eneos is made in germany 1.

thanks for the info bro....will ask them if going to buy it later.

but i think since is not PIRATED made in anywhere also same right? the technology and such is owned my Bosch

just becase the labor there is cheap and such......lol doesn't meant the quality of it will also affected?

btw how to see made in Germany? is there carved on the Spark Plug or written on the box there? if box there it can be FAKE though........lol

written on the box one, but i'm not sure is there carved on the spark plug or not let me check it out next time i visit eneos o.k..

i've try those price RM 40 something bosch super 4 ...... didn't even manage to use it more than 4000 km .... i go to workshop ask the mechanic why my car suddenly damn jerking .... then after checking ... found out the spark plug "kong" already...

WTF ......

maybe i've bought some imitation bosch super 4 i think !!!

btw ... i bought those plug from a spare part shop from d'sara uptown there ...

so .... beware when buying those so called cheap bosch super 4 ...

anyway ..does anyone know where's the bosch authorised dealer located in kl??

So now Bosch Super 4 also got imatation, somemore almost perfect type, I don't know what to say liao... Have to check with my spart part shop already.

Maybe can try at those famous motosport shop at sunway there i think they sell genuine part only loh...like N1, etc

Maybe we can get real one, but it will be expensive than outside.

Just buy 1 set of Bosch Super4, only cost rm50, my regular shop.

Last edited:
my friend went SS2 serivce his car.....that time service straight ask the boss to change Bosch Super 4......RM48

i asked that shop also RM48

another my friend bought RM78

........haha so u guys found out anything?

but then if pirated is RM48-RM50

genuine is RM78.........no 1 will buy pirated 1 loh......

I don't think rm48-50 is pirated, as I bought 1 also price tag at rm78, but he sell rm48 to me. Well, most of the shops is like that, put high then sell low to regular costumers..

Spark plugs

I have tried all the plugs u mentioned, Denso irridium, NGK Paltinum, NGK double platinum, Bosch platinum, HKS, Apexi , Bosch super 4, Brisk 360 degree etc. I can confess the best, value/performance -for-money, still Bosch super 4. Others, like irridium is prone to misfire once the ground electrode worn out, even at a very small one.

U don't have to waste ur money like what I did, in the name of curiosity. Till today, after 5 years, my super 4 still serving my engine well. All u need to do is to clean ur plugs using a fine wire brush, and have them installed back. By the way I still have those expensive exotic metal plugs clean & kept nicely in frame. Interested?, may be I can send them to gold smith to make them into locket jewelry...he...he

Erichhl said:
The Cable brand name Pro-tec it's a local manufacturer can c their web here http://www.protec-racing.com/ i'm using single coil 9.5mm price rm95. They have 4 coil spark plug cable also. But not sure can get it any other spare part shop or not wor....

where to get Pro-tec plug cable?

khairul said:
I have tried all the plugs u mentioned, Denso irridium, NGK Paltinum, NGK double platinum, Bosch platinum, HKS, Apexi , Bosch super 4, Brisk 360 degree etc. I can confess the best, value/performance -for-money, still Bosch super 4. Others, like irridium is prone to misfire once the ground electrode worn out, even at a very small one.

U don't have to waste ur money like what I did, in the name of curiosity. Till today, after 5 years, my super 4 still serving my engine well. All u need to do is to clean ur plugs using a fine wire brush, and have them installed back. By the way I still have those expensive exotic metal plugs clean & kept nicely in frame. Interested?, may be I can send them to gold smith to make them into locket jewelry...he...he

Wah...u use fine wire brush to clean ah... i use stp carb cleaner to spray and toothbrush to clean only ler...

xbalance2002 said:
where to get Pro-tec plug cable?

you can try call them to ask the reseller address. phone no. check on the website loh... I got mine at Jln Jinjang Selatan, address check my old reply.

Top Bottom