• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Re: Snatch Thieves getting aggresive aand daring

SF...

aiyo.jpg

iamnotamused128565387028269336.jpg

Some without wearing bras the 2 mountain still standing nicely...

I met one before, with the body better than most 20+ years old after undressed :rofl::rofl:

But for snatch thief, I already swore to ram them down if I see any. If not in the car, bare hand also will give my best. They are so 'action' because most people will not stop them, everyone will only take care on their own business. Just like neighbor alarm triggered, most will not even give a peek from the window. For a lesson, those who like carry handbag or whatever similar, next time use pocket to keep valuable things and use a cheap LV bag as a decoy. If not, wear workshop/military pants and make use of the pockets. i don't think those thief will pull your pants off :rofl::rofl:

I met one before, with the body better than most 20+ years old after undressed :rofl::rofl:

But for snatch thief, I already swore to ram them down if I see any. If not in the car, bare hand also will give my best. They are so 'action' because most people will not stop them, everyone will only take care on their own business. Just like neighbor alarm triggered, most will not even give a peek from the window. For a lesson, those who like carry handbag or whatever similar, next time use pocket to keep valuable things and use a cheap LV bag as a decoy. If not, wear workshop/military pants and make use of the pockets. i don't think those thief will pull your pants off :rofl::rofl:

I will ram them too, if I see them, but if on foot chasing them must be careful. Last time got one guy ran after the snatch thief but instead he got stabbed. So if alone better not chase unless got a group chasing him....

Yes, is true that most just "Mind my Own Business". But there are some that was caught with
the help of bystanders. They just cooperate to nab the snatch thieves. A few cases where
the snatch thieves were caught and beat up nicely...they deserved it. Some of them had
caused death of people's loved ones...

And yes, they dont deserve any mercy at all. Pickpocket is bad enough but at least
they don't harm u physically. Just put a hole in your pocket...

Just carry handbags on the left if the traffic is on your right, and always face oncoming traffics
instead of traffics coming from behind. Walk against traffic is one of the ways and slinging
your handbags inside is safer.

If only everyone willing to work together to stop them, then it might discourage them
to continue doing it..

Just have to help each other whenever we can...

I thought snatch thief is a bit outdated cuz the trend had changed to beat & take.

CSL, now is kill and take...

I'm outdated :rofl:

ramming them down...wasn't there a case where a lady rammed her myvi into the snatch thief but she was charged with manslaughter?

SF...sometimes helping is also dangerous thats y a lot of ppl turn a blind eye to the whole thing. got a few cases where ppl stop to help n in the end they get killed by the snatch thieve. unless yr 180cm and weigh 90kg pure muscle...it would be wiser to record down details of the act to help the police in tracking down the feckers. but if u had a stun gun.... heheheheheheheheheh

ramming them down...wasn't there a case where a lady rammed her myvi into the snatch thief but she was charged with manslaughter?

Link to the news source?

SF...sometimes helping is also dangerous thats y a lot of ppl turn a blind eye to the whole thing. got a few cases where ppl stop to help n in the end they get killed by the snatch thieve. unless yr 180cm and weigh 90kg pure muscle...it would be wiser to record down details of the act to help the police in tracking down the feckers. but if u had a stun gun.... heheheheheheheheheh

Help..one should always ram these f**kers down. Nuff said.

not manslaughter...culpable homicide not amounting to murder

dailychilli.com/news/684-fatal-end-for-unsatisfied-thief

Link to the news source?

Help..one should always ram these f**kers down. Nuff said.

Was in the newspaper a while back. The lady whose hand bag was snatched gave chase in her car, ram him and died.....

Agree that we should ram them first, don't give chance, one less to worry about.....:driver:

If you think you can't fight, just help to shout for help. Normally when people fight, it is not like what you watch on movie. Fight don't need real skill cuz there is no referee. You can use your head to hammer his eye, bite hose/ear/hand/etc, punch on his throat, bending his finger, punch on side waist, elbowing his stomach, ram with shoulder and etc. catch a weak point to focus the strike and he will be busy for defensing. If right hand got small knife, just use 2 hands to catch the arm and kick the waist. If got parang, take out your cloth and wrap your arm as a shield for the 1st 2-3 times slashes, he will automatically only use his parang so after you passed the 1st hit, it will be too close for him to do the second strike and you can use you finger joint to hit his eye or punch his throat. Plenty of ways to beat a person up but for me, boxing or karate is less efficient compare to all those tricks that banned by official fight contest.

If you think you can't fight, just help to shout for help. Normally when people fight, it is not like what you watch on movie. Fight don't need real skill cuz there is no referee. You can use your head to hammer his eye, bite hose/ear/hand/etc, punch on his throat, bending his finger, punch on side waist, elbowing his stomach, ram with shoulder and etc. catch a weak point to focus the strike and he will be busy for defensing. If right hand got small knife, just use 2 hands to catch the arm and kick the waist. If got parang, take out your cloth and wrap your arm as a shield for the 1st 2-3 times slashes, he will automatically only use his parang so after you passed the 1st hit, it will be too close for him to do the second strike and you can use you finger joint to hit his eye or punch his throat. Plenty of ways to beat a person up but for me, boxing or karate is less efficient compare to all those tricks that banned by official fight contest.

Yup, Karate is like theory...street style fight is practical and is more powerful.....

Was in the newspaper a while back. The lady whose hand bag was snatched gave chase in her car, ram him and died.....

Agree that we should ram them first, don't give chance, one less to worry about.....:driver:

the story that the snatch thief's balls got ripped off?

there's also similar case the thieve ended in the drain after crashed with other car...

good for them thieve...tasted their own sh*t

there's also similar case the thieve ended in the drain after crashed with other car...

good for them thieve...tasted their own sh*t

There was one case actually happen about 4 doors away from my house. The snatch thieves on a bike snatch from a lady returning to her house. I was in my garden, the moment she shouted I rush out, but they were very fast, already pass my gate.....:banghead:

Ramming them is the best idea, Police question, just natural reflexes...nothing to explain. I dont bother even if they fall and die.
Which is better, these rubbish dont deserve any pity since they dont show any to innocent citizens.

Too many cases of snatch theft had caused loss of many loved ones or even some in coma...

Is just like taking out the trash at home, I won't hesitate to throw them away in the trashcan...

After ram the thief, reverse 10 meters or so and do a small burnt out. When report, say following the thief and the thief slow down then splash unknown liquid or throw something to your car windscreen and you slam the brake then lost control and hit him. Wording is very important when doing police report. According to the official guide line, public should not chase the thief but to report police and let police do the job.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom