Smoke Any Ride Headlamps / Headlights Service @@ Cheap @@@@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Smoke Any Ride Headlamps / Headlights Service @@ Cheap @@@@

Bro,
I wanna smoke my BMW headlights..
But just curious to know whether will there be difference or not?
I'm driving 5 series e28 BMW.. The old BMW with the 2 round headlights each side.. If u can confirm there will be some difference, then i wanna do it..
I wanna smoke the 4 pieces of headlights & 2 square spot/fog lights..
Cheers

looking to smoke my t. vios headlights sometime next month..your friends services still available then?

Probably around the 5th-7th of January (after my car comes out from its bodywork and repainting..)

Can?

Thanks..

bro..

i wanna smoke my honda city '03.. how long take time? 1-2 hours? if headlamp masuk air got warranty not? once smoke lamp clear not in nite time?

xxspeedz said:
bro..

i wanna smoke my honda city '03.. how long take time? 1-2 hours? if headlamp masuk air got warranty not? once smoke lamp clear not in nite time?

2 hours the whole process.
If you read the first page, i've mentioned water vapor warranty 3 months.
Smoke has nothing to do with clear at night, its purely cosmetic which looks more garang.

can it be done on satria neo ? back light can ah? Price please ?

Satria neo, no problem, RM100.
Back light, not sure, never done before, unless you want to be the first one.

i was wondering if any neo done this before? any pics? Wanna see how it looks like before and after

Bro,

It's u can do headlamp cover exchange?....im driving Perdana and....my headlamp cover (plastic transparent 1), damaged becoz of accident, so i planning to exchange my V6 headlamp centre only (black colour) to my old 1...possible to get it done?...how much is it?...

Tq

today ? After 2pm is possible, please sms me 012-2163823 to arrange

Status
Not open for further replies.