Smoke Any Ride Headlamps / Headlights Service @@ Cheap @@@@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Smoke Any Ride Headlamps / Headlights Service @@ Cheap @@@@

Opt-ion said:
Bro the smoke headlight is done tru wif wat paint? Is that the solid black or is that the tint of titanium colour? Coz quite curious of how u do it?
Tq

Solid black bro. If you want other color than black, you have to provide the paint. Take a look at the picture of what type of black is it in the first page. Thanks@

sysh said:
where do we get the paint anyway? say if i want for other colors?
don't wanna buy some capalang paint.. do u know where to buy?

You may purchase better paints from paint shops.

old model Volvo S40 can? Projector headlamps with glass. You can dismantle it by any chance?

glass is difficult bro, cannot guarentee it will be removed perfectly ...unless you want to take chances

bro this one include the installation or not?

what type material that u using for the paint? high temp paint?

bro wondering if u can do headlamp cover exchange?....im driving honda city 05 year....my headlamp cover (plastic transparent 1), damaged becoz of 1 fella open moulding with my headlamp, so i planning to exchange my old headlamp cover to my current 1...possible to get it done?...how much is it?...

sonictheory said:
bro wondering if u can do headlamp cover exchange?....im driving honda city 05 year....my headlamp cover (plastic transparent 1), damaged becoz of 1 fella open moulding with my headlamp, so i planning to exchange my old headlamp cover to my current 1...possible to get it done?...how much is it?...
yeap possible bro, RM60 for headlamp exchange. Will be using the same gum and will give 3 months warranty as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.