single wiper in front

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Problem i think no lorrrr.....
But no so safety lorrr.....bcs wipe a liter only....
So better dont do that larr,ori better...

theheheheh.... and it seem funny when it wipe in heavy rain...

not recommended to use single wiper lah.... although it looks different lah... up to you bro.... :P

to DIY single wiper.. normally ppl just remove one wiper and adjust de position of another wiper so dat de single wiper can wipe to another part of de screen... but this will results de both sides not wiped...

well... unless u are able to fix those mercedes wiper into ur car.. :lol: de wiping area will move up and down wan.. cool!! :lol:

well... i saw proton tiara original one wiper... mayb can take its mechanism n install it into ur car??? B)

Hie,

Yes, as khguan said. It can be modified to 180 degrees wiping angle. But, it takes time for a single wiper to travel 180 degrees so, its a bit dangerous. Futhermore, when you are traveling fast, the wiper seems to be so stress because of the resistance of wind. Original is the best. :lol: DIY single, used for 2 hours before. DIY then go out, then people laugh, then put to original back. That was the old days larr. Kinda stupid anyway, being a laughing matter. :lol:

nowadays din see ppl modify using one wiper liao.... last time many ppl do...

look cacat ler... ken - no offence ok..? :lol:

dont do it bro i DIY mine on my kancil and kena one saman by JPJ cost me rm150 and have to drive my car to the JPJ to get it check 1st before i can pay for the saman.ITs pretty easy to do,just need a spanar and wd-40

sometimes it's kinda illidat want suka suka to saman...
theheheheh....

not fair la... salary,bonus.. plus some extra everytime tahan the lorry..
hurmmm... :ph34r:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom