single wiper in front

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Problem i think no lorrrr.....
But no so safety lorrr.....bcs wipe a liter only....
So better dont do that larr,ori better...

sylver'sAD

Known Member
Oct 20, 2004
theheheheh.... and it seem funny when it wipe in heavy rain...

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
to DIY single wiper.. normally ppl just remove one wiper and adjust de position of another wiper so dat de single wiper can wipe to another part of de screen... but this will results de both sides not wiped...

well... unless u are able to fix those mercedes wiper into ur car.. :lol: de wiping area will move up and down wan.. cool!! :lol:

well... i saw proton tiara original one wiper... mayb can take its mechanism n install it into ur car??? B)

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Hie,

Yes, as khguan said. It can be modified to 180 degrees wiping angle. But, it takes time for a single wiper to travel 180 degrees so, its a bit dangerous. Futhermore, when you are traveling fast, the wiper seems to be so stress because of the resistance of wind. Original is the best. :lol: DIY single, used for 2 hours before. DIY then go out, then people laugh, then put to original back. That was the old days larr. Kinda stupid anyway, being a laughing matter. :lol:

deadman

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
dont do it bro i DIY mine on my kancil and kena one saman by JPJ cost me rm150 and have to drive my car to the JPJ to get it check 1st before i can pay for the saman.ITs pretty easy to do,just need a spanar and wd-40

sylver'sAD

Known Member
Oct 20, 2004
ooooo... under what act ehh??? illegal modifiying ker???

sylver'sAD

Known Member
Oct 20, 2004
sometimes it's kinda illidat want suka suka to saman...
theheheheh....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

As I travel outstation a lot, so I'm usually out on the highways and stone chips are pretty unavoidable when we travel on highways especially at the speed we are going.

My few months old car has already obtained quite a number of stone chips on the engine hood and some on the bumper (car is black so pretty obvious white stone chip marks can be seen during day time). I was wondering if there's any product or method that can "magically" repair the paint or is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience